so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Imagine Americans talking about American politicians and their intersection with Epstein instead of a royal spare most Americans couldn't identify on sight. 

You accidentally made politician plural. There's only one politician the GOP cares about. The non-GOP wants everybody rounded up who committed crimes.

Why is she not under arrest?

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death

By Sara Nathan and Mara Siegler

August 15, 2019 | 4:06pm

Jeffrey Epstein’s former gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell isn’t holed up in her British manor or summering on the Massachusetts coast.

The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — a fast-food joint in Los Angeles.

Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best seller by journalist Ted Gup.

Sitting alone with a pet pooch, she was surprised to be found and told an onlooker, “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

Maxwell, accused in court papers of providing sex slaves for Epstein and engaging in threesomes with the financier and underage girls, had not been photographed in public since 2016.

The daughter of the late, disgraced publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell has not been charged with any crimes but could find herself in the feds’ crosshairs following Epstein’s apparent jailhouse suicide Saturday.

Attorney General William Barr declared on Monday, “Any co-conspirators should not rest easy.”

One of Epstein’s accusers, Jennifer Araoz, on Wednesday sued his estate, as well as Maxwell and three unidentified women for conspiring “to make possible and otherwise facilitate the sexual abuse and rape of [Araoz].”

It’s not the first time Maxwell has been accused of luring young women and girls into the convicted pedophile’s web.

Another accuser, Virginia Giuffre — who has said she had sex with England’s Prince Andrew and noted attorney Alan Dershowitz at Epstein’s command — sued the socialite for defamation in 2015 after Maxwell publicly stated Giuffre was lying about being sexually abused.

Giuffre claimed Maxwell recruited her when she was a 16-year-old spa attendant at President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., and trained her to be Epstein’s sex slave. Maxwell has denied the allegations.

A recently unsealed trove of documents from Giuffre’s lawsuit, which was settled out of court, characterize Maxwell and Epstein as two perverts in a pod.

The pair made Giuffre watch as they engaged “in illegal sexual acts with dozens of underage girls,” the documents allege.

The papers also include testimony about a 15-year-old girl who once said Maxwell tried to “force her to have sex with Epstein through threats” and swiped her passport to hold her hostage.

For years, Maxwell “assisted in internationally trafficking” girls for Epstein and his pedophile buddies “for sexual purposes,” according to the court papers.

The British blueblood hopped on the New York social scene in the early 1990s and was linked to Epstein by 1992, first romantically, then platonically, according to media reports.

A 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein dubbed her the financier’s “best friend.”

She was spotted on his private plane, the Lolita Express, and at his Upper East Side townhouse, hobnobbing with everyone from Prince Andrew to Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

“Every pretty girl in New York in those days, Ghislaine would invite to Jeffrey’s,” investment banker Euan Rellie recently told The Cut. “Her job was to jazz up his social life by getting fashionable young women to show up.”

A source close to Maxwell recently told Vanity Fair that she spoke openly about procuring girls for Epstein.

“Ghislaine was in love with Jeffrey the way she was in love with her father. She always thought if she just did one more thing for him, to please him, he would marry her,” the source said. “When I asked what she thought of the underage girls, she looked at me and said, ‘they’re nothing, these girls. They are trash.’”

But Maxwell seemingly dropped from the face of the earth when sex abuse allegations began to surface against her close pal.

On Wednesday, it was reported that she had been living with tech CEO Scott Borgeson in his mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Mass., since 2016. A neighbor told The Post that Maxwell left the residence about one month ago.

Borgerson has flatly denied any romance with Maxwell.

“I am not dating Ghislaine. I’m home alone with my cat,” he told The Post.

Asked about the status of their friendship, he said: “I don’t want to comment on that. Would you want to talk about your friends?”

1cf2bfcdbd002d1f9e38f418da2c9474.jpg

158866ca30e0a36e860ceb8b312a40e1.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

3 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I blame the simulation creators for this storyline. 

No way the simulation creators would write the script we've been on for the last few years. It's too ridiculous to get past their boss. They'd be fired and unable to find work again. 

Someone spilled coffee on their laptop halfway through the script and we're living it out until their appointment to get it repaired. 

42 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

No way the simulation creators would write the script we've been on for the last few years. It's too ridiculous to get past their boss. They'd be fired and unable to find work again. 

Someone spilled coffee on their laptop halfway through the script and we're living it out until their appointment to get it repaired. 

The creators/overlords are just trying to fatten us up for their eventual arrival:

Spoiler

KandK.gif

15 hours ago, Zavala said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Maxwell, 57, alleged madam to the multi-millionaire Epstein, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out on Monday while reading, “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.”

There was some high-strategery behind this intentional appearance in an outdoor area full of phones. Ghislaine then immediately disappeared from LA by boarding a cartel submarine and heading back to the Real Jeffrey Epstein's skull-shaped island, where they continue to frolic with 14-year-old clones of every surviving Playboy Bunny from 1953 on. Meanwhile we all think she's in California and he's in the morgue. Fools. FOOLS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Yeah but what about Clinton! 

Not saying nothing happened in the past with Bill, but based on this painting found at Epstein's house, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they haven't been freindly in a while.

clinton-painting.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

• Like 2

I wondered if she was in witness protection pending the prosecution of Epstein. Epstein is dead, so her deal dies with it? Her face isn't generally famous enough to draw attention, so she goes for a hamburger and is unlucky as she overstays her time and gets photographed.

Or, does this daughter of privilege actually sit on the hard seats of a chain hamburger restaurant to nosh burgers and read? Was she displayed in LA as a ruse to secretly move her somewhere else?

Either scenario sounds sort of possible to me.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wondered if she was in witness protection pending the prosecution of Epstein. Epstein is dead, so her deal dies with it? Her face isn't generally famous enough to draw attention, so she goes for a hamburger and is unlucky as she overstays her time and gets photographed.

Or, does this daughter of privilege actually sit on the hard seats of a chain hamburger restaurant to nosh burgers and read? Was she displayed in LA as a ruse to secretly move her somewhere else?

Either scenario sounds sort of possible to me.

Yeah, that whole thing is odd. 

12 hours ago, Anastasis said:

source.gif

I'm not sure what this gif means in response to the DOJ and this administration's inability to oversee and contribute to protecting the most notorious defendant and criminal witness since Al Capone's accountant.  And neither Al Capone nor his accountant were this high profile.  Did Barr and Trump fall asleep on the job themselves?  No, but where does the buck stop?  Clinton?  If Barr and Trump had wanted Epstein enclosed in a plexiglass box in the middle of an underground gymnasium guarded by 25 armed guards who were being monitored by 50 other armed guards, they could've done that.  But apparently the Bureau of Prisons falls under the power umbrella of the Clintons.  Man, they're slick.  They put Epstein right where the Clintons wanted him!  But they're still void of any responsibility for Jeffrey Epstein.  You guys are weird.  How did Alex Jones' sperm get in your water supply?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Interesting, Pig.

Has there been any report of the specifics of Epstein's position when discovered or how he did or could have hanged himself in his cell? I'm more interested in that than the inconclusive evidence of the hyoid break.

it was reported that he must have tripped and fell down an elevator shaft and landed on some bullets.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

it was reported that he must have tripped and fell down an elevator shaft and landed on some bullets.

Also kinda negligent that his cell had a huge bear trap, banana peels everywhere and four clowns standing in front of a table of pies.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I'm not sure what this gif means in response to the DOJ and this administration's inability to oversee and contribute to protecting the most notorious defendant and criminal witness since Al Capone's accountant.  And neither Al Capone nor his accountant were this high profile.  Did Barr and Trump fall asleep on the job themselves?  No, but where does the buck stop?  Clinton?  If Barr and Trump had wanted Epstein enclosed in a plexiglass box in the middle of an underground gymnasium guarded by 25 armed guards who were being monitored by 50 other armed guards, they could've done that.  But apparently the Bureau of Prisons falls under the power umbrella of the Clintons.  Man, they're slick.  They put Epstein right where the Clintons wanted him!  But they're still void of any responsibility for Jeffrey Epstein.  You guys are weird.  How did Alex Jones' sperm get in your water supply?

I think that the immediate responsibility falls to the warden of the prison.  The accountability goes up the bureau of prisons org chart from there, and ultimately up the DOJ org chart. I don't think that there are any Clintons in that org chart at the moment. I also think that suggesting that the DOJ should issued a review of their BOP procedure when Epstein comes through, as if there are no other high profile prisoners that ever come through their doors, is good for a stanley.gif. Clearly there are problems at the MCC. Those need to be addressed. This never should have happened. Some of the conspiracies about Barr and his father and Trump and Clinton and Mossad etc. are fun though. And I don't care what anybody says, Epstein hanging a picture of Clinton in the blue dress in his NYC home is fucking hilarious. 

27 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Interesting, Pig.

Has there been any report of the specifics of Epstein's position when discovered or how he did or could have hanged himself in his cell? I'm more interested in that than the inconclusive evidence of the hyoid break.

This.  The mechanics seem unlikely. 

I hate this Epstein shit so much.  I hate that the mystery surrounding this fucking asshole’s death is going to suck up so much of America’s collective attention and cause us to ignore the more important issues.  I hate that I’m confident we will never get the full story and I hate that the victims will likely never get the justice they deserve. 

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

A rare horizontal hanging.

Your mom said I was hung horizontally.

jokes aside, this thing is getting more and more sublime by the hour.  All his secrets died with him which is a shame because now his evil has been politically weaponized.  Penn state apologists versus rivals, Catholic Church apologists versus Protestants, et al.  Even the most deranged child rapists always have enablers because  of their loyalty to the institution that enabled it.  Epstein is the outlier.  Yeah a handful of people will defend his behavior because it afforded them money and power.  But nobody is gonna go down in defense of his island or hedge funds or elites.  As such his evil will die with him.  There’s no need to construct defense narratives because everybody despised what he did.  A photo of Trump with him or Clinton on his flight manifest isn’t the same as devout Paterno loyalists or a billion naive Catholics who think good works outweigh anal rape.  It’s just circular conspiracy shit going round and round.

Epstein was the perfect asshole to let kill himself.  No children, no foundation or charity, no followers, just a track record of being a greedy asshole who is now gone.  His estate settles up with a few victims and the questions remaining eventually diffuse out to the corners of the internet where they’ll live alongside the Loch Ness monster and fake moon landings.  

Some messes are cleaned up so well, they just stay clean.  

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

27L7GYGRK4SA5IE76WTMWCIYJU.jpg

A) Tie bed sheet to top bunk rail.

B) Try the lean against the noose method and fail. 

C) Try the plunge off the top bunk face-first method. Damages your neck, but it ends up working.

I find the idea that an outside killer accessed his cell pretty impossible.  Internal job (like by guard), unlikely. Purposefully allowed or pressured into suicide, plausible but simple suicide is still the best explanation.

I’ve always wanted to know who took that pic and why, with them both smiling like that it doesn’t seem like outright blackmail but maybe that was the ultimate purpose...you’d think andrew would not strike such an intimate pose so openly with a minor. 

Edited by Homercles

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

It’s funny because it’s true.

Except that Bill Clinton hasn't the power to have an inmate in federal prison killed. He also doesn't have the power to protect that prisoner. That's ultimately the president's job. Bill Clinton hasn't been president for about 10 1/2 years. 

It's funny if you want to play along with the conspiracy theories. It's the comedy of the absurd. But it's not rooted in truth. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article234108307.html

A decade ago, during a brief stint in Palm Beach County Jail, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein made an odd purchase at the facility’s store: two pairs of small women’s panties, size 5. 

It was just one of thousands of dollars of purchases made by the disgraced financier while in jail after pleading guilty in 2008 to soliciting a minor for sex, according to a purchase log. (His top purchase was single-serve cups of coffee, of which he bought more than 800 in 13 months.) But the panties raise questions about why a childless male inmate, accused of sexually abusing girls as young as 14, would be allowed to buy female undergarments so small that they wouldn’t fit an average-sized adult woman.

The panties were certainly too small for Epstein, who also purchased his briefs in men’s medium and sweatshirts ranging from XL to 3XL, and size-12 shoes. So what, or who, were they for, and why wouldn’t the purchase raise eyebrows under the circumstances? It’s one of many questions that arise from thousands of pages of records obtained by the Miami Herald from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

The stockade held male and female inmates, separately, explaining why the panties would be stocked.

On Friday, the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, which runs the jail and stockade, handed out the records of his stay, during which he was allowed to leave the stockade in a chauffeur-driven car and deposited at a downtown West Palm Beach office building for a 12-hour-a-day, six-day-a-week respite from incarceration. 

The records came out too late Friday to get a comment from Sheriff Ric Bradshaw or his spokeswoman. Bradshaw has faced increasingly fierce criticism — and his department is now under investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — for its seemingly soft treatment of the multimillionaire hedge fund manager, who was, according to the records, allowed to wander in and out of his unlocked cell at will.

Spoiler

That investigation is separate from the Justice Department probe looking at why then-federal prosecutor Alexander Acosta decided to shelve a 53-page sex trafficking indictment against Epstein, which could have put him away for life. 

And now there is yet another pending investigation, this one looking at how Epstein, rearrested at 66 in early July on renewed sex trafficking charges, was able to hang himself last Saturday in a New York City jail cell while awaiting trial. The new charges were filed after the Miami Herald published a series on Epstein’s 10-year-old case, Perversion of Justice, that examined, among other things, Acosta’s decision to give in to a defense demand that victims not be told about the earlier federal charges being dropped.

The Manhattan cell where he took his own life — in a hardscrabble lockup notorious for bugs, rodents and rough jailmates — was a stark contrast to his surroundings in Palm Beach County in 2008.

What’s clear from the Palm Beach sheriff’s records is that Epstein’s wealth provided him extraordinary privileges during his 13-month stay in Palm Beach stockade from June 30, 2008 toJuly 22, 2009 — an unlocked cell door, almost unlimited access to a TV, and a perhaps uniquely generous work release program that meant he spent almost as much time outside the jail as in it.

The longer he stayed, the cushier things got. Six-day-a-week work release was extended to seven. Hours outside the cell were extended from 12 to 16. He was permitted to pass some of the time at home. Records that once referred to him as an inmate now called him “client.” 

Deputies, required to wear business suits, provided “security” for Epstein while he was on work release. They guarded the door to his office or home, sometimes from the outside, rather than keeping an eye directly on Epstein, while the inmate was on structured leave from the jail. Some deputies expressed relief in their daily reports that he seemed pleased with services rendered. 

The records from Palm Beach suggest the local sheriff’s office never intended to treat the convicted sex offender as a typical inmate — explicitly because of his extraordinary wealth.

In an email on the day Epstein reported to jail, Capt. Mark Chamberlain wrote that the new inmate was a person of “unusual means” and expressed concerns that other prisoners might try to extort or manipulate him.

“His financial status lends itself to his being victimized while in custody and as such, he has been placed in special management,” Chamberlain wrote. “He is poorly versed in jail routine and society and his adjustment to incarceration will most likely be atypical. For the time being, I am authorizing that his cell door be left unlocked and he be given liberal access to the attorney room where a TV will be installed.”

All this while serving time for soliciting sex with a minor — a charge Epstein agreed to plead guilty to only after Acosta, then the U.S. attorney for Southern Florida, killed an already drafted sex-trafficking indictment that could have put him away for life. 

During his stint in Palm Beach County custody, Epstein was required to be physically present in the jail for about 60 percent of the time during the 13 months he served, far less time than originally reported by PBSO when questioned by the Miami Herald and other media outlets. According to calculations based on internal emails describing his work release, Epstein was approved to spend over 40 percent of the time at his office, at home, or at a variety of doctor appointments. 

Bradley Edwards, an attorney for some of the women who accuse Epstein of having recruiters lure girls to his Palm Beach estate for massages that turned into sexual assaults, has alleged that Epstein used his work release hours to engage in sexual exploits behind closed doors. A release of court records earlier this month quoted a young female college student allegedly recruited by Epstein’s associates saying he required “three orgasms a day” to function. “It was biological. Like eating,” she said Epstein told her. 

The record of who visited Epstein while on work release — a daily log maintained by deputies and tucked away in a safe — has been destroyed. Explaining that decision, the sheriff’s office cited legally prescribed retention schedules that allowed for the book’s destruction. But many records from that time remain for investigators to examine, including the thousands of pages of just-released records. 

The records provided Friday list every deputy assigned as plainclothes “security” for Epstein during his work release. The deputies, paid for by Epstein, are potential witnesses in what is an ongoing Florida FDLE investigation of Epstein’s treatment by PBSO and its longtime sheriff, Bradshaw.

Purchase records from the jail’s commissary are a reflection of the hedge fund manager’s eclectic personal habits, which included an insatiable sweet-tooth, and a focus on physical appearance and personal hygiene. The prisoner’s purchases, $2,000 worth in all, included hundreds of snacks, from large Hershey’s almond bars to Sour Cheddar Ruffles, hair gel, seven bottles of shampoo, and 22 tubes of toothpaste. 

Early during his jail stretch, one of Epstein’s paralegals was caught bringing Epstein a book titled “Face Exercises that Prevent Premature Aging.” Someone also smuggled in more hygiene products, including three additional tubes of toothpaste — brands that weren’t available on the jail shelves. All of that was confiscated as contraband, records show.

After three and a half months in the stockade, Epstein was granted work release by the sheriff’s office, allowing him 12 hours a day, six days a week at his private office, as well as permitting regular trips to a chiropractor. While on work release, Epstein was supervised by off-duty deputies who were required to wear business suits, not uniforms. They were paid hourly by Epstein, according to work release records. Epstein also paid $84 per week to PBSO as a standard work release fee.

The arrangement came to the attention of Assistant U.S. Attorney A. Marie Villafaña, who wasn’t pleased. On July 3, 2008, she wrote a letter to PBSO Deputy Chief Mike Gauger that letting Epstein spend time in a private office “making telephone calls, web-surfing, and having food delivered to him is probably not in accordance with the objectives of imprisonment.”

Villafaña noted that the situation seemed to violate PBSO’s own policies and asserted that the financier had misrepresented details about the made-to-order charity where he purportedly worked while on work release. 

Work release programs are meant to help inmates maintain their lives outside jail walls and reintegrate into society. But Epstein’s was loaded with perks.

• Like 1