1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Thats funny,  you're mom was using me as a dildo last night.

just wanna quote this before he changes it

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

just wanna quote this before he changes it

Either way I was in her last night, same effect.

11 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Either way I was in her last night, same effect.

Also obligatory...

cJcJg09.gif

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Torbush.  

That's the best you can do ?  I put it out over the plate like that, and all you can do is come back with a generationally obscure bit of slang.  I'm disappointed, I expect better from Surly.  At least Gordo had a Thujone dick pic.  

You suck at retorts.

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Also obligatory...

cJcJg09.gif

Yeah yeah, I walked into that one before checking my post.  Good use of a Thujone dic pic.

More hypocrisy from the media, when a whistleblower claims Trump did something impeachable they must be protected from retaliation.  When a whistleblower exposes the media's unwillingness to dig into the Epstein story they get tracked down and fired from another network.  

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1192447374985252864

1. Scoop: ABC News execs believe they know who the former employee is who accessed footage of @arobach expressing her frustrations about her shelved Jeffrey Epstein story That former employee is now at CBS and ABC execs have reached out to CBS News execs

2. In a statement, an ABC News spokesperson tells me: "We take violations of company policy very seriously, and we’re pursuing all avenues to determine the source of the leak.”

3. It's important to note that ABC News does not know if this former employee leaked the footage to Project Veritas. What they do know is who accessed the footage. It's possible that person could have shared it with others who leaked it.

4. As I noted in this thread, ABC News has confirmed they're conducting an investigation into the leak. In response to an email, CBS News says they're declining to comment for this story.

5. Update: Two sources familiar with the matter tell me that CBS News has fired the staffer in question. This comes after ABC informed CBS that they had determined who accessed the footage of Amy Robach expressing her frustrations about the Epstein story.

Edited by EMAWesome

25 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

More hypocrisy from the media, when a whistleblower claims Trump did something impeachable they must be protected from retaliation.  When a whistleblower exposes the media's unwillingness to dig into the Epstein story they get tracked down and fired from another network.  

Except for that part where the staffer in question accessed and leaked copyrighted material owned by the network, whereas the Trump whistleblower acted within government channels according to government policy.

Hey, keep on trying, you'll get something right one day soon.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Except for that part where the staffer in question accessed and leaked copyrighted material owned by the network, whereas the Trump whistleblower acted within government channels according to government policy.

Hey, keep on trying, you'll get something right one day soon.

He won’t. That’s his addiction

if he was going to hang himself, why wait till he's in custody?  Plus all the other stuff.  

Edited by Mdhorn

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

if he was going to hang himself, why wait till he's in custody?  Plus all the other stuff.  

To the extent this is a serious question, he didn't have a reason to until he was in custody?

On 11/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, EMAWesome said:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1192447374985252864

Lol, my niece told on my nephew.  Her ass got grounded too.  WHAT ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION?!???!?!!

5dc5a124d4591eefe91c753c?ops=max(650,0),

One California brewery decided to get into the meme business and started printing "Epstein didn't kill himself" on the bottom of their cans. The manager at Tactical Ops Brewing in Fresno said he got the idea about a week ago after seeing the memes flooding his Facebook feed.

https://kogo.iheart.com/content/2019-11-08-brewery-prints-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-on-the-bottom-of-cans/?Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&Keyid=socialflow

Nothing to see here. The coroner proclaimed it was suicide. No further investigation will be done. A couple of guards will be punished for not watching him. Case closed.

Nobody else will be investigated. The business of the American government is to look the other way when the super rich do their thing.

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

Nobody else will be investigated. The business of the American government is to look the other way when the super rich do their thing.

Look, those campaigns don't pay for themselves...

Who the fuck is Megan Amram and why should anyone care about what she thinks?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7703257/New-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch-pedophiles-eight-person-party-shower.html

21248258-7703257-Pictures_from_inside_th

An anonymous contractor, who worked at the ranch until 2006, described the giant shower in the master bedroom as 'amazing, saying: 'That was a party shower, everybody getting in. It's a big shower'

Contractor sounds poor.

21219620-7703257-One_of_the_bedrooms_has

That is a bad ass cross. The iconography style is not quite my preference, and it would clash with my 4ft icon of the panaghia. Kinda creepy as a head board, but maybe I could pick it up at auction at cut rate.

21249138-7703257-image-m-65_157426066198

Weirdest thing yet. 

21219618-7703257-The_library_is_full_of_

LOL at this motherfucker's 486 desktop

21256882-7703257-image-a-125_15742703142

source.gif

21256850-7703257-image-a-124_15742702793

giphy.gif

Edited by Anastasis

If you told me I could have millions of dollars but I’d have to constantly live in a place that looks like Trump’s or Epstein’s all the time I’d pass. Just not worth it. 

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

What a shame, didn't know she was addicted to those pills that are about to be back-dated to show she randomly bought 100 units over her Rx amount for.  What a curious time to admit through credit card and doctor records that you are now addicted to these dangerous prescription pills.  Whoah.  Rough timing on your part, Ms. Maxwell.  

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

WTF is themindunleased.com  Sounds like some Q type horseshit site.

it's a mostly bullshit web news aggregator. but many other sources are reporting the same, if that's what you're actually questioning. sorry to throw you off like that.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

NYC prison guard wants plea deal to spill beans on Epstein “suicide”

Apparently the prison guard is tired of living 

So to be clear, the clintons killed Epstein because Bill had sex with little girls / he gave money to the Clinton foundation.....

But Trump who also partied with him is not responsible because ..... 

If one is to believe in a conspiracy, would the compromised guy who controls the executive branch... currently.... and who’s AG (who is over the Bureau of Prisons) is very close to him be the more likely guy to have Epstein killed?

I can’t understand how conspiracy theorist weave their logic.

Just now, Dnaguy said:

I can’t understand how conspiracy theorist weave their logic.

When you understand that the Trumpist/modern "conservative" movement is based on conspiracy theories and those who buy into them.....and the folks who oppose this movement DON'T really buy into conspiracy theories....it all makes perfect sense.

A good conspiracy theory would take into account that all of that money and all of that power and all of that child rape is quite agnostic towards political affiliation

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion