2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

Just now, David Dennison said:

It wasn't all that bad. 

Two clear winners: Buttigieg and Harris.

Two clear underperformers: Biden and Bernie

The others need to go away.

Bernie hasnt been on the Buttigieg or Harris level but he hasn't done as bad as Biden. Man I'd love to see Harris debate Trump. 

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

Bernie hasnt been on the Buttigieg or Harris level but he hasn't done as bad as Biden. Man I'd love to see Harris debate Trump. 

Of course he hasn't. This is shag, dude, it's a bunch of white conservative men. Go check the quadratic thread, it's a joke.

Bernie has been Bernie. He's done fine. It feels like he's quickly becoming old news as other candidates emerge. His arrow is definitely pointing down, and everything he has to say he's already said many many times. I don't see how he turns it back around. He's toast.

• Like 1

Just now, BradInATX said:

Bernie has been Bernie. He's done fine. It feels like he's quickly becoming old news as other candidates emerge. His arrow is definitely pointing down, and everything he has to say he's already said many many times. I don't see how he turns it back around.

- Republican voters concern trolling 2019

Just now, BradInATX said:
2 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Bernie has been Bernie. He's done fine. It feels like he's quickly becoming old news as other candidates emerge. His arrow is definitely pointing down, and everything he has to say he's already said many many times. I don't see how he turns it back around.

People who really believe what they say tend to be that way. Better than these fucking robots chasing the latest polling.