2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

Just now, UpperWestside said:

I will make the prediction that the last two standing are Kamala and Bernie if he is still alive. Kamala is best equipped to take on Dotard. 

Kamala kicks anyone's ass who steps to her. I'm not even sure if she's correct or not, but it sure looks like she is. 

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Kamala kicks anyone's ass who steps to her. I'm not even sure if she's correct or not, but it sure looks like she is. 

I do not agree with her entirely, but she speaks better than anyone else in either party whether Democrat or Racist fucking assclown party.

For my part, I see everyone on the stage advocating for the expansion of healthcare insurance of some sort for everyone. And, of course, we should acknowledge that when/if any of them were elected, then the actual details will be hashed out in Congress. My personal opinion is that healthcare is an absolute human right, and I'd prefer an M4A model. That said, I understand that simply offering a public option is a great interim step.

Right now, I want someone that will go after Trump, and I appreciate those that are trying to shift the debate toward that angle. This debate is played out for me at his point. Let's move on.