2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

Was he the one with the "there is plenty of money it is just in the wrong hands" answer?  Is the idea of a politician deciding whose money should be in whose hands scare the fuck out of anyone but me or am I the only sane one here?  If they have the power to take someone else's money and give it to you they also have the power to take your money and give it to someone else.

• Like 1

Just now, EMAWesome said:

Was he the one with the "there is plenty of money it is just in the wrong hands" answer?  Is the idea of a politician deciding whose money should be in whose hands scare the fuck out of anyone but me or am I the only sane one here?  If they have the power to take someone else's money and give it to you they also have the power to take your money and give it to someone else.

That's what the Republican Party is all about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Pssst... 

They've been doing it for decades.