Red meat for the unwoke misogynist: Charlie's Angels

Parliament

35 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

The only way this could be any worse is if Hollywood used the fat chicks from the Ghostbusters remake. 

Man, that looks like shit. This movie might actually be better with the Leslie Jones and Melissa McCarthy.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

It looks like the pitch was, “We want to make it exactly like the McG version, but with less star power in the main roles.”

"Replace that fat little Asian girl from the 2000 and 2003 films with someone more tomboyish!"

"...the fat little Asian-- Lucy Liu, you mean?"

"Exactly! Skinny and built like a teen boy, that's how we like 'em. Get me Kristen Stewart!"

2 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

Is Michael Knight gonna be along soon to white knight this one for us as well?

I mean, any knuckle dragging neanderthal can like a good movie featuring women. It takes a true gentleman to embrace a complete piece of shit featuring women.

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Why not point out the obvious that WOMEN are not supporting the movie?  Who the hell was the target audience?  

Her misogynist ranting makes zero sense, but it the victim cutler to blame others for your failures. 

I've had about enough of the victim Cutler.

jay cutler GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Must be very convenient to be able to blame sexism when your shit movie bombs despite there being so many examples of women led action movies that made tons of money.  Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Kill Bill, the other Charlies Angels movies.  A weak concept poorly executed generally fails.  

• Like 1