The Supremes

tx 3 putt

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

If your're a woman in this country, and you are in a relationship with a man that votes for, or supports republicans, you need to shut off pussy access IMMEDIATELY. 

That is very sexist and insensitive.  Not all women have pussies, or so we've been told.

Edited by DalTxHornFan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 21

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

If your're a woman in this country, and you are in a relationship with a man that votes for, or supports republicans, you need to shut off pussy access IMMEDIATELY. 

Yeah, quoting myself.  

Shut off pussy access while you can.  Spousal rape will be legal soon.  Then, unless you're a "Vic Special", your spouse will probably be able to overpower you when the urge hits him. 

Welp, the court has lost all legitimacy.
If Nancy Pelosi had any balls, she would firce the vote, as someone upthread said, on exceptions for abortion for rape and incest.  Make these fuckers go on record.

You have to start with the knowledge that Republicans hate America as a democracy. If they are allowed to participate in anything they will seek to destroy it.

They don’t give a shit about rape victims. They never did. They will just fly the mistress up to Canada for a short weekend.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

There has been a reason the Supremes have avoided bringing the  states into direct conflict with each other since the end of the civil war: the Fugitive Slave Act.  The Supreme Court is about to bring the Red States and Blue States into a legal state they haven’t been in since 1860:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/30/nyregion/connecticut-texas-abortion-law.html

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

So if the supreme court is ignoring a 50 year precedent, what's to stop them from ignoring Obergefell (gay marriage) or Griswold (right to buy contraceptives)? If precedent doesn't matter anymore, all bets are off

Yeah those are next. 

FYI, for those who haven't read the article or tracking the SC scheduleschedule, Politico states the actual decision is expected in July, so a it'll be a while still. As such it really is hard to know who leaked it. I could totally see it being leaked by the majority to get a lot of the initial heat out, or by the minority as a Hail Mary to put pressure on. Either way just laid a big giant turd n the punch bowl.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, quoting myself.  

Shut off pussy access while you can.  Spousal rape will be legal soon.  Then, unless you're a "Vic Special", your spouse will probably be able to overpower you when the urge hits him. 

You do realize that there is a chunk of women (Pro lifers) that are for getting rid of Roe V Wade sadly.  Also, everyone in this thread that keeps bringing up rape, would you be fine if they overturned Roe V Wade but allowed abortions in cases of rape?  It still takes away a woman’s right to choose and have control over their own body which is the problem.  

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

So are we going get cocaine back in Coca Cola or what? I mean they are purists after all. And it doesn’t say in the constitution I cannot own a NLaw? So… 4th of July at Nivek’s! Someone bring the chimp I got something for that bitch made beast.

Find where you think the low is in modern American politics, set up a rig, and start drilling, couple of thousand feet down into the bedrock, you’ll actually start finding the real low.
[mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] Back me up here. 

This was utterly expected.
And yes, it’s going to get worse. Much worse.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

You do realize that there is a chunk of women (Pro lifers) that are for getting rid of Roe V Wade sadly.  Also, everyone in this thread that keeps bringing up rape, would you be fine if they overturned Roe V Wade but allowed abortions in cases of rape?  It still takes away a woman’s right to choose and have control over their own body which is the problem.  

I am not fine with any of this.  I bring up abortion in the case of rape or incest because it seems a special kind of cruel to force those women to carry a pregnancy to term.  Let's find out which members of the GQP are for that and make sure everyone knows.

I think forcing a woman to have a baby when she doesn't want to is complete bullshit all around.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Bama Chick said:

Seeing as how Fox News right now is screeching about “THE LEAK!!! IT’S ABOUT THE LEEEEEEAAAAKKKK!!!”, I’m going with Sotomayor called up Politico her own damn self and leaked the fuck out of this.

Also -

Let's say she does. Does anything really happen, or just blustering?

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Hey, state sponsored murder is good with you.

A woman getting an abortion so she doesn't have to carry her uncle's baby to term is a decision between her and her healthcare provider. Is the government part of healthcare or not?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Captainant said:

A woman getting an abortion so she doesn't have to carry her uncle's baby to term is a decision between her and her healthcare provider. Is the government part of healthcare or not?

Hey, however you want to say that it's okay. It's going back to the states where it gets decentralized. 

• Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

Weak. You got roundhoused by a girl and resorted to a twenty-year-old gif that boomers use on Facebook. You're doing great. 

I actually thought it was a great comment. Still can’t define what a man is though. 

• Fuck You 1

Seeing as how Fox News right now is screeching about “THE LEAK!!! IT’S ABOUT THE LEEEEEEAAAAKKKK!!!”, I’m going with Sotomayor called up Politico her own damn self and leaked the fuck out of this.

Also -

Honestly I’m guessing Kavacunt leaked it. It’s how the GOP can twist the actual issue and bitch about the leak.

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

There’s always an uncle.

/too soon?

• Hook 'Em 1