The Supremes

tx 3 putt

15 minutes ago, Captainant said:

An 11 yo getting an abortion so she doesn't have to carry her uncle's baby to term is a decision between her and her healthcare provider. Is the government part of healthcare or not?

Also

16 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Hey, however you want to say that it's okay. It's going back to the states where it gets decentralized. 

Your Constitutional law tampon got stuffed up the wrong hole.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, immamac said:

You aren't adding to the discussion. This is your last warning.

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Dude just stfu

Yes, but this is.

Abortion is bad, sucks that someone leaked, but it was pretty much the consensus since it was brought up. Hopefully it's struck down.

• Fuck You 14

29 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Hey, however you want to say that it's okay. It's going back to the states where it gets decentralized. 

Next up, slavery, decentralized and back to the states to choose for themselves.  Yay, Republicans.  Yay.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, DalTxHornFan said:

That is very sexist and insensitive.  Not all women have pussies, or so we've been told.

46 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

How do you define “men”

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

How do you feel about the contributions of anti-LGBTQ statements to this discussion?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

But the posts tonight in this thread advocating assassinating a US Senator and "burn it all down" rioting are?

I'll add something to the discussion that seems to be overlooked in my brief scan of this thread:

Nearly 2/3rds of Americans think abortion should be illegal after the 1st trimester, 80% after the second trimester (though many of those want exceptions, as do I.)  

61% think abortion should be legal in the first trimester.  (As do I.)  So, basically 2/3rds of Americans want abortion laws similar to most of Europe.

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2021-06-25/ap-norc-poll-most-say-restrict-abortion-after-first-trimester

ap21175538018429.jpg

Seems like the highly unethical (unprecedented?) leak (but I realize that anything is ok if it benefits the hard left Dems) of the alleged USSC decision would put the court in agreement with most Americans.  Most (all?) of these state laws seem to start at 15 weeks.

Also, LOL at the predictable gaslighting that anyone other than a hardcore Dem leaked this.  It's meant to intimidate Roberts, and maybe another justice.  Hoping for the usual "I didn't get my way so lets violently riot" response from the emo left.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

How do you feel about the contributions of anti-LGBTQ statements to this discussion?

The mods on this site have been very consistent in allowing anti-LGBTQ statements and slurs towards the LGBTQ community. It has always disgusted me how it's tolerated throughout the site and it sucks that one of the community's best posters left as a result.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I sincerely am going to throw down. I would have said throw up  but that would be too limiting. Judge or flame me how you would like (I overshare too much) but the first person I slept with I got knocked up. I was in law school and he wasn’t very supportive at all. I still regret my choice. But I had one. The insidious thing is women are the only ones left with the pain the scars and the blame. We are always the ones left with the blame.  We are the only ones that bare the shame. And it’s bullshit. Stepping off my soapbox now. 

well, you were probably dressed like a slut, so you deserved it

/Today's GOP

• Hook 'Em 1

But the posts tonight in this thread advocating assassinating a US Senator and "burn it all down" rioting are?
I'll add something to the discussion that seems to be overlooked in my brief scan of this thread:
Nearly 2/3rds of Americans think abortion should be illegal after the 1st trimester, 80% after the second trimester (though many of those want exceptions, as do I.)  
61% think abortion should be legal in the first trimester.  (As do I.)  So, basically 2/3rds of Americans want abortion laws similar to most of Europe.
https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2021-06-25/ap-norc-poll-most-say-restrict-abortion-after-first-trimester
ap21175538018429.jpg
Seems like the highly unethical (unprecedented?) leak (but I realize that anything is ok if it benefits the hard left Dems) of the alleged USSC decision would put the court in agreement with most Americans.  Most (all?) of these state laws seem to start at 15 weeks.
Also, LOL at the predictable gaslighting that anyone other than a hardcore Dem leaked this.  It's meant to intimidate Roberts, and maybe another justice.  Hoping for the usual "I didn't get my way so lets violently riot" response from the emo left.

I suggest you google “trigger laws” before you waste your time writing a bunch of worthless shit again.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

You're a retard if you think criminalizing abortion is going to accomplish anything other than make a bunch of overwhelmed teenage girls criminals and increase the danger of the procedure. 

This is a great point. 

Practically speaking as a father of young daughters, if they're raped or just don't want it, we'd have less than 2 weeks to detect a pregnancy and get the abortion? AWESOME. GREAT JOB EVERYONE.

NGL when Texas passed this bullshit I thought it would get struck down. 

It should work as well as prohibition, the war on drugs... What could go wrong?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

well, hey, sure, abortion is gonna be banned, and our wives/girlfriends/daughters will be forced to carry their rapist's babies, but at least Hillary Will Never Be President.  

Better that Cleetus knock up his 13 year old daughter and force her to give birth to a 3 legged disaster, because BENGAZI !!!!

Women will respond to this decision with the same outrage men would if a majority of women determined what procedures would not be available to them in the pursuit of men’s health. Men wouldn’t stand for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, B00M said:

This is a great point. 

Practically speaking as a father of young daughters, if they're raped or just don't want it, we'd have less than 2 weeks to detect a pregnancy and get the abortion? AWESOME. GREAT JOB EVERYONE.

NGL when Texas passed this bullshit I thought it would get struck down. 

It should work as well as prohibition, the war on drugs... What could go wrong?

So, I'm the father of a grown-ass man, and also a grandfather. 

But, if I had daughters, I'd stock the fuck up on "Plan B" right now.  I mean a closet full, like Elaine Benes with The Sponge.  And I'd have some really difficult discussions with those young girls/women that I care about, and let them know that...when it doubt, take this medication that's always going to be in your medicine cabinet.    Make sure that they understand that it's available, and how it works, and then, act like it doesn't exist so they aren't shamed or embarrassed. 

Stock the fuck up now, because SCOTUS is coming for Plan B too.  Buy all you can.  I'm seriously considering heading to Costco tomorrow and buying all that they will sell me, just to give it go those that need it. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Women will respond to this decision with the same outrage men would if a majority of women determined what procedures would not be available to them in the pursuit of men’s health. Men wouldn’t stand for it.

Seriously.  If anyone tried to make vasectomies illegal, we'd all laugh our asses off.  Tell me what I can and can't do with MY junk?  

I mean, yeah.  That would be absurd and ridiculous, wouldn't it...?

Edited by TexArcher