The Supremes

tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, Starfleet Command said:

Not really a fan of stuff like this.  It's ugly and the family doesn't deserve it.  But at the same time, it shouldn't come as a shock when a few flies are attracted to the open sewer that has become our elite public institutions.

assholery has consequences

• Hook 'Em 2

Not really a fan of stuff like this.  It's ugly and the family doesn't deserve it.  But at the same time, it shouldn't come as a shock when a few flies are attracted to the open sewer that has become our elite public institutions.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

i forget, who paid off his house ?

And his credit cards and other debt. We may never know. But it stinks to high Heaven, as the saying goes.

Whoever it was, he’ll pay them back with his votes. The fix was in.

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

@Longhornlove- *crickets*

That’s because he’s a troll. Trolls aren’t here to engage honestly. You can provide them with all the undeniable facts and evidence you want and you’ll never get one of them to say, “I was wrong,” and change their position on anything. They’re playing a different game. They’re copying and pasting comments they saw elsewhere and don’t know fuck all about what they’re saying. The notion that you can engage them in rational discourse is a complete waste of time. All you do is amplify their message by showing them respect as if what they say matters a whit. It doesn’t. Just ignore them and move on.

I’ll keep beating the “Ignore the trolls” drum. I know I’m not making much of a difference here in this all-you-can-eat buffet for internet trolls. But I do think I’ve changed a couple people’s minds. So the battle goes on.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

On the other hand, fuck him and his family.  Stupid bitch decided to marry and fuck him....all fruit from a poisonous tree. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

Is that an abortion clinic?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s because he’s a troll. Trolls aren’t here to engage honestly. You can provide them with all the undeniable facts and evidence you want and you’ll never get one of them to say, “I was wrong,” and change their position on anything. They’re playing a different game. They’re copying and pasting comments they saw elsewhere and don’t know fuck all about what they’re saying. The notion that you can engage them in rational discourse is a complete waste of time. All you do is amplify their message by showing them respect as if what they say matters a whit. It doesn’t. Just ignore them and move on.

I’ll keep beating the “Ignore the trolls” drum. I know I’m not making much of a difference here in this all-you-can-eat buffet for internet trolls. But I do think I’ve changed a couple people’s minds. So the battle goes on.

I will go one step further. If you keep responding to the same trolls and many do, the problem is not with the troll, but with you. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

surly maga Q assured us, this is up to states to decide 

Yes, they did. Because they were lying. Lying is their holiest sacrament. It was all a lie, and it always was.
They literally say two incompatible things at the same time - eg, “we’re not coming for contraception,” while immediately….coming for contraception. This opinion is a a green light for the American Taliban to regulate every aspect of your sex life, and they’re not going to waste much time in doing so. They say they won’t…yet they are already campaigning on and drafting legislation to do exactly that. Buckle up.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Yes, they did. Because they were lying. Lying is their holiest sacrament. It was all a lie, and it always was.
They literally say two incompatible things at the same time - eg, “we’re not coming for contraception,” while immediately….coming for contraception. This opinion is a a green light for the American Taliban to regulate every aspect of your sex life, and they’re not going to waste much time in doing so. They say they won’t…yet they are already campaigning on and drafting legislation to do exactly that. Buckle up.

Exactly. We’ve seen this show before. Susan Collins was dismayed.
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

this house was paid off by republican insiders. I hope people protest it 24/7 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

I'm not really a fan either.  Perhaps they should set up an exclusion perimeter to give the family some safe space kind of like there is around abortion clinics for people going through difficult times.  Oh wait.  The Supremes voted against that.

The people I REALLY feel for in this particular scenario are the neighbors.  They didn't sign up for this shit.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You can provide them with all the undeniable facts and evidence you want and you’ll never get one of them to say, “I was wrong,” and change their position on anything.

It's almost like you don't read the time or two I've responded to your nagging. But whatever, battle on. 

13 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

Needs more vuvuzela...

Edited by Texas Jeff
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's almost like you don't read the time or two I've responded to your nagging. But whatever, battle on. 

Well, you’re right. I couldn’t tell you what your responses have been. But if they boiled down to the typical, ‘We can’t let the trolls get away with spewing their bullshit unanswered!’ then you were wrong. If you have Johnny Sack on ignore then you’ve done the right thing.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Give me a better place to post it and I'll take it there. But, this is the next phase.

Tx House Dist. 91

NRH, RH, a chunk of Haltom, a bit of FW, and Watauga. 

Edit: pdf chaos

Newsweek story on it.

https://www.newsweek.com/death-penalty-abortions-becomes-pivotal-issue-gop-runoff-texas-1692240

Just fucking wow.  I am so glad I left that State and my daughter will grow up away from all that shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This is a troll post.  There are simple rules on this forum and not trolling is one of them.  You continue to troll in this thread.  Fuck off, cunt.

You need therapy.  You’re absolutely batshit crazy.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

4 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

You need therapy.  You’re absolutely batshit crazy.  

I’m crazy for stating what is obvious to everyone?!?

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

You are a misogynist and a horrible human being.  I feel sorry for your wife, and I hope for their sake you don’t have daughters.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I’m crazy for staying what is obvious to everyone.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

You are a misogynist and a horrible human being.  I feel sorry for your wife, and I hope for their sake you don’t have daughters.

I truly hope you get the help you need. Going to spend rest of day with my wife and children.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

As expected, the backlash has commenced. I'm not going to celebrate it, because I abhor violence. But this is to be expected. They wanted the culture war, so they're going to get one.

This is bad, and it should not happen. Whomever did it needs to go to jail.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Religious conservatives are a blight on this world and you can’t trust anything they say. None of them.

If you stop and consider it, it does make sense from a Republican POV. The GOP has spent the recent past screaming at the top of their lungs that liberals and Democratic politicians are human traffickers, pedophiles, and baby-harvester/consumers.

So, without question, Amy Coney Barrett's assertion that women should just '*do the nine,' pop them babies out, and put 'em up (for adoption) makes a lot of sense. The each accusation is a confession has gone down a rather dark path hasn't it? Or when the felony convicted women are raped and impregnated while imprisoned (becoming pregnant again). Babies on demand.

*(SNL last night was on point).

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

As expected, the backlash has commenced. I'm not going to celebrate it, because I abhor violence. But this is to be expected. They wanted the culture war, so they're going to get one.

They did what $10s of dollars in damage?  Get fucking committed at least.  

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Any conservatives that think this is good are dumb as shit and need to be punished to the full extent of the law.