Moonbat Williamson Thread

Prepuce of Doom

Welcome to the race, Marianne Williamson. During Thursday night’s Democratic Debate, as Kamala Harris skewered Joe Biden and four white dudes duked it out for a “World’s Best Dad” paper plate award, one candidate made a lasting impression: Williamson, a self-help author with little political experience. Williamson’s performance was truly something to behold (and so are the memes), so naturally, it only took a few minutes for fans to start clamoring for a Saturday Night Live impression. Well, ask and you shall receive, folks. Just a few hours after the second Democratic Debate, SNL star Kate McKinnon dropped by Late Night with Seth Meyers and delivered the Marianne Williamson impression to end all impressions. “My plan is to harness the energy of babies to finally put a man on the moon,” said a wide-eyed, deep-voiced McKinnon.

After delivering another solid take on Elizabeth Warren (McKinnon has played the senator on SNL), McKinnon and Seth Meyers shifted their attention to Thursday night’s star. “Marianne Williamson was very anti-plan,” said the Late Night host. “Gosh, I wish there was an SNL show this week,” replied McKinnon, although she agreed with Meyers that “Marianne might not make it to the fall,” when the comedy returns to NBC. “The window for Marianne Williamson impressions might be closing fast,” added Meyers. “She was a shining comet,” said McKinnon.

But no matter how small the window, McKinnon is definitely going to take advantage while it’s still open. “This is my quick — I was practicing while we were watching,” she said before jumping into it. Her eyes got extra wide, her voice dropped, and she began to riff on some of Williamson’s more bizarre debate tangents. “I’ve heard a lot of plans here tonight, and if we think plans are going to beat Donald Trump, we’ve got another thing coming,” said McKinnon. “My plan is to gather all the sage in America and burn it. My plan is to harness the energy of babies to finally put a man on the moon.”

“And I said to the President of New Zealand, girlfriend, you are so on,” she continued. “And I would say to Donald Trump, boyfriend, you chill. Thank you.”

McKinnon’s impression of the “beautiful flower” that is Marianne Williamson is absolutely amazing to watch. Check it out in the clip above

https://decider.com/2019/06/28/marianne-williamson-democratic-debate-kate-mckinnon-impression/?_ga=2.7275698.1800264562.1561839752-1262815034.1561839752

Edited by zork

Are they going to re-pick the lineups for both nights?  Gotta separate Biden from Harris at minimum I'm guessing.  Also gotta put Warren in with the adults this time.  Williamson should get to perform both nights.

• Like 1

Poor GOPs. Couldn't make AOC their poster child for lib idiocy, so they turn their malignant gaze on someone else to raise from obscurity as the new target for yokel scorn.

I don't share her spiritualistic worldview. Williamson seems harmless enough. If she's the Dem equivalent of Fuck Your Feelings, I'll take it. Even a goofy advocacy of love is light years ahead of tossing meat into the right wing hate engine.

I don't care that she's parodied or generates comedy like any other public figure. There's some of that going on in this thread.

I scorn a campaign by amateur GOP operatives to make her a significant image in political discourse such as it is. There's some of that going on, too.

Edited by RomaVicta

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Fight with love power

Heal wounds that divide us, but

First fuck New Zealand 

Girlfriend, you are so on!

Imagine having a president who flexes on Twitter to other female leaders about making their nations awesome for kids to be raised in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...