2018 Masters

markstanco

At a press conference today, Augusta announced they will host a women's amateur tournament the week prior to The Master's. Cool idea.  

72 woman field. 54 hole stroke play tourney. First 36 holes will be played Champions Retreat with the final round at Augusta National after a cut to the top 30. That final round will be on the Saturday prior to the Masters.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

put a whoping $5 down on Spieth to win at 11-1.

yeah, Im a gambling balla

I don’t care how much you wager it’s just fun when you have a shot to win on Sunday afternoon. Last year I only had Sergio at 35/1 and it was all kinds of fun. Especially collecting the winnings. 

52 minutes ago, Pom said:

Now that all the practice round poors are gone we can have a tournament. Let's go!

The late shift is loaded.  Can't wait.

On 4/3/2018 at 12:12 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

People say they like underdogs but they don't.

Give me Tiger in the lead on Sunday on the back 9 with Phil, Rory, or Spieth in the mix.  

Sorry, but I'm all in on Jordan.  Tiger had his days in the sun.

Edited by jettrink

2 hours ago, jettrink said:

I like Bud Light and drink it all the time, but they can take that "dilly, dilly" shit and shove it up their collective ass.

x1,000. sick of dilly dilly bullshit. is the shirt ban true or just something people were saying in here?  and don't you have to wear a collard shirt on the grounds of augusta?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Watson wins the par 3 tournament. Tom, not Bubba

Jeez, just when I'm feeling old at 48, I see a 68-yr old go around in -6 and a 78-yr old go around in -4.  Granted, a par-3 course, but getting 2s on the scorecard ain't no piece of cake.

22 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I don’t care what tiger does, I just want Jordan to win.

If the amount of work Greller put in beyond what I saw any other caddy do on Tuesday is any indication, he’s in good hands. 

For 4+ hours after Jordan finished his practice round, everywhere I went on the course Greller would show up at a green rolling balls and taking notes. Picking a pin location and then rolling balls from likely landing spots and from the direction of bunkers, rolling balls and taking notes everywhere. 

On 4/2/2018 at 10:31 AM, Wally Fairway said:

Let's see if we can get people to guess in a surly Masters contest:

A) Winner & score
B) Best performance by a prior Masters winner & by a non-prior Masters winner
C) Worst performance by a prior winner (I'm leaning to a "W" - Willet, Woosnam, or Wier)
D) Best performance by - DJ, Jordan, JT, Rory, Phil or Bubba
E) Cut line

A) JT -17

B) Past Winner: Spieth; Non-Winner: JT

C) Woosie

D) JT

E) 147