Amazon website issue

I have an issue with my home network...Amazon website will not load correctly on desktop, iPad or phone connected to our WiFi...when on another isp or cellular everything works completely fine...Amazon is only website that it is happening with. Been going on for about a month. Reset router and modem as well as cleared the router dns cache. 

Anyone have ideas how to fix? The app is same as well

Edited by Teddyballgame

Are you using a vpn service or anything like unlocator by chance?  Amazon's website doesn't like it if you're not using the main DNS servers like Google.  I had the same issue awhile back.

Edited by kevwun

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

Are you using a vpn service or anything like unlocator by chance?  Amazon's website doesn't like it if you're not using the main DNS servers like Google.  I had the same issue awhile back.

yep I use unlocator(for 3 years with no issues)---were you able to resolve?

I never found a good way around it.  At my house,  refreshing the browser on my win10 laptop fixes the problem.  I had to add the Google DNS servers back to my wife's ipad to get it to work for her.  I also have unlocator setup at my parent's house and I never found a way to fix it for them.  Refreshing the browser didn't work.  I ended up changing their router back to it's old config to stop using unlocator.  I suspect unlocator knows they have an issue so hopefully they fix it eventually.  They weren't able to help me solve it now though.  I imagine that Amazon is doing it on purpose for their own reasons.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1