Woman licks inside of Blue Bell ice cream tub, returns it to store freezer

clapclapclap

Just now, Lhorn said:

What a POS. Someone’s gonna rat her out. Hope she gets 1000 hours community service picking up trash along the highway. 

it's not like she threw the lid in the floor...

Does HEB's Creamy Creations have anything? I didn't think it did.
Is it odd that Blue Bell puts the plastic wrappers on the individual cups that come in the mini-sleeves?

The HEB creamy Creations I have at home didn’t come with any kind of seal...plastic or otherwise.

Bitch is a ho.  And let's be frank, I could walk into a store and pretty easily inject some kickass toxin in say your onion and nobody would be the wiser. There is lots of shit in a grocery store where public safety is counting on the notion that people are not irrational fucknozzles.  

• Like 7

I  went to my local Wal Mart yesterday to pick up a couple of things  and I was in the mood for some ice cream.   I usually go to HEB, but Wally Mart is just a couple of miles from my house and I wasn't buying the weekly groceries.

Thinking about this incident,  I was curious to see which brands put a safety wrapper or feature on their cartons.   

Most of the pints had the clear plastic thing around the rim.  And man I didn't realize their was some many varieties of "healthy" ice cream out there made with coconut milk, non dairy, protein enriched.....   Seems like a giant marketing scam to me with some of what was on display, but oh well.   I have tried that Halo brand and it's OK.

Brands like , Dreyers, Breyers,  and even Wal Marts store brand had wrappers around the rim.

Blue Bunny comes in the plastic tub thing and in has a plastic tab you have to snap in order to open it.   I bought some Cookies and Cream Blue Bunny and it was better than Blue Bells, but not as good as HEB's.  

If I were a Blue Bell decision maker,  I'd think about adding this extra layer of safety just because of this one incident on top of the listeria mess of a few years ago.  I wonder how many young little idiots are going to make this incident this summer's Tide Pod challenge and start making clips of themselves doing this for the internets?  

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 9:24 AM, El Diablo said:

Kinda reminds me of the time the ex and I were messing around and it involved a container of Cool Whip. The ex stepson asked the next day why there was a container of Cool Whip in the fridge that looked like someone had been eating it with their fingers. Not a finger, son. Just a small white dick.

Wait what, you stuck your dick in the cool whip and used it during sexy times and then just put that same container back in the fridge for later use?? And others were living in the house?

Also, nobody mentioning it, but i totally wood with the ice cream licker from the OP.

Edited by Pam Cummings

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

And so it begins

And I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no I do not follow that twitter account lol. Just want to throw out the disclaimer of where I saw this. f0c0dbb51e758163299c1fd8183d0a68.jpg

he's gonna love jail

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Law enforcement is on the lookout for the Lufkin Licker. 

Statement from Blue Bell: “We have identified a Walmart in Lufkin, Texas, as the store where the malicious act of food tampering took place. Our staff recognized the location in the video, and we inspected the freezer case. We found a Tin Roof half gallon that appears to have been compromised. Based on security footage, the location and the inspection of the carton, we believe we may have recovered the half gallon that was tampered with. Out of an abundance of caution, we have also removed all Tin Roof half gallons from that location...”

More here: https://abc13.com/food/police-wont-quit-until-blue-bell-licker-is-captured/5377253/