Woman licks inside of Blue Bell ice cream tub, returns it to store freezer

clapclapclap

12 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

I just want to circle back to the question why ANY ice cream manufacturer doesn't have their lids sealed with plastic?  After the Tylenol murders of the 1980's this should be a standard practice.

Didn’t you read the article? They freeze it really good. I can’t think of anything in Texas that could defeat such a foolproof seal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, CDAK said:

Single use plastics aren't great for the environment.  Maybe we need them unfortunately due to the crazies, but there is an economic and environmental downside to wrapping everything in plastic.

Would they take up more room than say, Alabama?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Nate said:

I just want to circle back to the question why ANY ice cream manufacturer doesn't have their lids sealed with plastic?  After the Tylenol murders of the 1980's this should be a standard practice.

Aggy going to Aggy !

Didn’t you read the article? They freeze it really good. I can’t think of anything in Texas that could defeat such a foolproof seal.

lol! They also said that each container is inverted during some point of the freezing process to create a natural seal between the lid and the ice cream. Unfortunately a lot of shoppers are grab and go.

2 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

lol! They also said that each container is inverted during some point of the freezing process to create a natural seal between the lid and the ice cream. Unfortunately a lot of shoppers are grab and go.

But when you finally open the container, you should realize it was already opened.  However there is a flaw in this with a multi-person house: you assume someone in the house is the person that opened it not someone in the store.

8 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I don’t know what to tell you pal.  Don’t fuck with people’s food.

I will make it my mission in life from this day forth to fuck with as much food as possible.  Maybe i'll literally fuck the food.

2 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

You’re such a fucking clown poster...

Your response was ridiculous and does not begin to answer why, as a society, we choose to punish an ice cream licker more severely than a sick fucking murderer.  

Edited by Fozzz
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

I don’t know what to tell you pal.  Don’t fuck with people’s food.

It's an unwritten rule. No, wait.. it's actually written in several different ways. Don't fuck with food.

• Haha 1

I used to manage grocery stores. The produce section grossed me out. Always wash your produce. The only thing that gets handled more is bulk dried beans. Every snot nosed kid wants to run their hands through a tub of beans. I always buy Casserole.

Pinto-1lb.png

52 minutes ago, RPM said:

I used to manage grocery stores. The produce section grossed me out. Always wash your produce. The only thing that gets handled more is bulk dried beans. Every snot nosed kid wants to run their hands through a tub of beans. I always buy Casserole.

Pinto-1lb.png

cleanest beans you can buy 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Pinto-1lb.png

My old man was a bean master. He insisted on these beans. 

I don't question him.

People dig my beans.