Fire Shaka Smart

smokebomb

57 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Can we money whip Musselman? God damn Arkansas was fun to watch last night. He was doing what we hired Shaka to do. His offense was just beautiful to watch last night 

this is an old video that i've posted it before, probably back on shaggy, but it's obviously still relevant. when you take his reputation as a top flight player developer, his record as a CBA coach, the fun type of style that he can bring, he's a no-brainer hire for me. has been for some time.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Thoughts on Enfield of SC?  Solid season this season but hasn't really recaptured his FGCU Dunk City magic. 

Upgrade over Shaka I think. USC obviously isn’t a hoops school and it obviously was a shitty roster/job when he took over, but not someone who would be higher than about my 8th choice. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Thoughts on Enfield of SC?  Solid season this season but hasn't really recaptured his FGCU Dunk City magic. 

Solid meh. That FGCU magic was basically a 2 game run in the tourney. Also isn't USC under investigation for some recruiting fuckery? Counterpoint, his wife is hot, so there's that. 

Amanda-Marcum.png

• Hook 'Em 1

This is the first game I’ve watched beginning to end in 3 seasons. 
you people who have struggled through this shit show for the last years and watched this I commend. Sort of. And think you are insane. 
All that said let’s win this fucker in the last minute. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I’m sure del Conte gave him an extension earlier this week and just forgot to tell the Regents.  

it’s impossible our athletic department is this incompetent. 

If he isn’t gone I might have to commit a homicide. 
not really he’s made me indifferent to Texas hoops. First game in 3 years I’ve watched start to finish. Don’t think I’ve missed anything. 
I used to camp out at Belmont to pull tickets. 
I’ve been to GIA, the phog (3 or 4 times), Norman twice, Tech, aggy countless times and Hilton following the team. I’d actually take a championship in basketball over football if given the choice (since I’ve already seen football and baseball), and he’s killed all my joy and hope for Texas hoops. 
bring him back CDC, you fucking clown show hack. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac pinned and featured this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic
  • immamac locked this topic