in your opinion, what is the best thing that thujone has given us?

Goo Punch

for me it isn't even one of his cartoons, it's the introduction of the word "furk" into our collective lexicon. no doubt that the best of his animated works will make you laugh your ass off, but "furk" is everlasting. you could hear it in your head the very first time you saw it: "furk". you did it again just now. you can't even help but to hear it when you read it. that is the definition of a classic. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

for me it isn't even one of his cartoons, it's the introduction of the word "furk" into our collective lexicon. no doubt that the best of his animated works will make you laugh your ass off, but "furk" is everlasting. you could hear it in your head the very first time you saw it: "furk". you did it again just now. you can't even help but to hear it when you read it. that is the definition of a classic. 

furk.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Stoops Syndrome, aka cock-in-mouth disease. Also levity during some fucking forlorn years as a Longhorn fan.  You might kick our ass on the field, but our crude pixelated penis imagery was more engorged and erect than yours.

Edited by Goredho

23 minutes ago, Loose Stool said:

"Furk" is in my vocabulary now because of him.  Is there a place that one can go to view all of his work?  I've been on here and shaggy for a while, but seeing this thread makes me think I might have missed some of the old ones...

The entire collection was made available back when this incarnation first took form. The thread is on the football forum, probably on one of the first few pages if you look at the oldest dates. 

EDIT: Here...

Edited by El Diablo
All the dicks

48 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

The entire collection was made available back when this incarnation first took form. The thread is on the football forum, probably on one of the first few pages if you look at the oldest dates. 

EDIT: Here...

LOLZ  Awesome stuff!  Thank you for posting the link!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thujone is how I found the original shaggy.  Was coming out to the 2010 game in Austin and was googling my way around the net looking for Texas football forums to get a sense of what the horns were all about, and stumbled upon the MNC UT Pimp MSpaint and almost pissed myself.  So I stumbled my way into shaggy, and it was like the intro to Lidsville where I fell into the giant hat and was never able to escape.