Aliens, please come kills us vol 3553...Golden goose shoes

hundredTT

22 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Wonder how much my lawnmowing shoes are worth. Already broken in.

Same here.

"Patinaed by sweat and chlorophyl, these four year old LL Bean loafers have seen some action, and it shows.  The heels are worn and the soles are slick, but that's a man's work.  Scuffs like these don't just happen, you have to out there on the front line of weedeating and mowing, the kind of stuff that made America what it is today.  Own a piece of that heritage.  Size 9.5 EE.  $650."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Same here.

"Patinaed by sweat and chlorophyl, these four year old LL Bean loafers have seen some action, and it shows.  The heels are worn and the soles are slick, but that's a man's work.  Scuffs like these don't just happen, you have to out there on the front line of weedeating and mowing, the kind of stuff that made America what it is today.  Own a piece of that heritage.  Size 9.5 EE.  $650."

you got some fat fuckin little baby feet, you know that

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, elfenix said:

How is Super Star not trademarked by Adidas

Registration application will be published for opposition July 19.  http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4806:a8k869.2.1http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4806:a8k869.2.1

Registration unnecessary for suit, but litigation inbound, no doubt.

• Like 1

Woman in our NYC office has some that look like Chuck Taylor lowtops but with a raised, quilted gold star.  She’s pretty stacked and wears mostly really high-end business slut wear.  Normally she wears those 4-inch fancy spiked heels, but about once a week it’s these things.  When she has them on she points them out like a vegan points out her diet. 

17 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

Best part of the first day of grade school each fall was a new pair of shoes. 

Maybe for you it was.

My nightmare was as the new kid in 8th grade with red Pro Converse shoes that I had to wear with plaid polyester Jack Nicklaus pants because Mom forgot to ask me if I could still fit into my jeans and Tom McAnn Earth Shoes.

It was 1974.

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Same here.

9.5 EE?  I didn’t know you were a Hobbit.