Bitch about your Family (not just Holidays edition)

JSB

FIL is a very nice guy, had a successful career, raised my wife who is great, but somehow managed to do all of this despite being a blubbering sooner idiot.  He drives an F250 he has no business driving but "needs" it to tow his Polaris mule he tows three times a year, and his 21' boat he hasn't moved from the marina in 6 years.   He has hit concrete posts at the bank or a drive-thru on multiple occasions, can't back it into a parking spot, and I have yet to see him park when he wasn't over the line.  This weekend, he came over to our house for the kid's soccer and baseball games, as well as Easter, and parked in the circle drive in front of my house.  After he left yesterday, I went outside to spend a few hours spreading new mulch before it got dark, and that ass hat drove over my flower beds, and about a half dozen new flowers I had planted a week ago.  I've asked him to park on the street from now on, but I doubt he will

My family is great. My fiancée is great. Her grandma is great. Rest of her family is a fucking mess.

We go to pick up fiancée’s dog from her grandma's house after getting back in town from Easter with my family. Her uncle (who lives there) catches us up on the drama from over the weekend. His daughter called him up in tears and then handed the phone to the cops, who explained he needed to come get her right away. Her mom had bought her and her other 15 year old friends booze so they could play beer pong in the garage and had then gone to the park to meet "a friend" and had yet to return home. Her live in boyfriend of several years came home and went into his bedroom. The daughter(?) later went in and found him laying on the floor. The party scattered, the police came, but mom was still nowhere to be found. Still hasn't come back home, apparently she's been on a bender and can't handle her booze since her gastric bypass surgery. Boyfriend is dead.

1azng7.jpg

When my dad died I told my step mom at the funeral that my kids are still her grandkids as she was still who they considered grandma. She thanked me profusely as she was scared she was never going to get to see them again.

My son has called her multiple times over the last few months and she has not returned his calls.

• 2 years later...

Had our family fight around 830pm. Very drink and involved garage yelling and fighting over a dog peeing in a bed, 2 cats who my mom  loves, 2k due to unknown money borrowed between siblings and a wedding in February. I love my mom more than anything and she asked me to not say anything but I just fucking couldn't. Went to the car to smoke a blunt

Edited by Zepol87