Big Fight Went Down at Disnleyland

Vic Mackey

Guy in the pink gave no fucks. Youtue won't allow this video to be embedded. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w&feature=youtu.be

Article about the fight since it went viral

Police are investigating after a major brawl between a family was captured on video at Disneyland in California.

The disturbing video, which was posted online on July 7 shows dozens of bystanders watching as one man dressed in a pink shirt punching a woman in the face after she spat at him during an argument at the Mickey's Toontown area of the amusement park.

Another man dressed in a white T-shirt then steps in, resulting in the two men squaring up to each other before exchanging blows.

The man in white punches a second woman in the head when she attempts to calm the situation down. Moments later, the man in pink then walks over to the first woman and starts to pull on her hair, hitting her in the head.

The two women who were being attacked by the men then start hitting each other, causing a third woman to fall on the ground as she attempts to intervene.

The man in pink then returns, telling the first woman "you got what you wanted," before repeatedly striking her in the face, causing her to also fall to the ground.

A short while later, the man in pink turns his attention to the second woman, landing several violent blows and knocking her to the ground. Several people then pull him off her and restrain him while the second woman remains injured on the ground.

Security can then be seen getting involved and separating those involved in the altercation.

Anaheim Police said they interviewed the family members involved in the disorder, but none of them were cooperative, reports KABC. The department said they were made aware of the video and are now pursuing a criminal case.

In a statement, a spokesperson for Disney told KABC: "We do not condone this behavior."

You can watch the full video here. Warning: footage contains strong language and shocking scenes.

Elsewhere, Disneyland was forced to temporarily close several of its rides in the wake of a magnitude 7.1 earthquake that struck California on July 5.

The Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park in Los Angeles was also forced to close several of its rides following the massive quake.

"The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority and as a precautionary measure, we are conducting an extensive visual, structural, and operational safety checks on all of the rides before re-opening," the park wrote on Twitter.

32 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Damn that dude really didn't give a fuck just swinging on everyone. Those females can take a punch though.

Punch is the wrong word.  As big as that dude was all he did was take part in a slap fight.  

Look for the heroes.  Janitor dude, little white guy with a back pack, big Hispanic dude with BC shirt on, some of the women who rallied to protect white tank lady.  Then, Paul Blarrt shows up and saunters through the scene with absolutely no impact.  

• Like 3

Several things I learned from that video.

1. Never go to Disney on dollar night.

2. Disney security is useless.

3. Never congregate around some dude yelling "I'm ready to go to jail tonight". See point #1 to avoid point #3.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, F250 said:

3. Never congregate around some dude yelling "I'm ready to go to jail tonight". See point #1 to avoid point #3.

It’s like going to the Houston Rodeo carnival on half price Wednesdays.  Don’t fucking do it.  

I wish they had a charge triple day.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, F250 said:

Doubt Disney would have anything under a $100 night. This family probably maxed out credit cards to go to Disney, I'm sure they couldn't afford it.

Family's don't go to Disney to fight, there are few problems for security so they might not be that close by especially in 'ToonTown'

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Red Pink shirt popped GFrd because she punched mom?

Yes, but she didn't.  Mom is just fat, lost her balance and fell down.  She looked like a turtle on its back when she was trying to get up.  All of these people are related.

They should rename that portion of the park Type II Diabetes Town.

A little side conversation ...

It was my understanding that spitting on somebody is considered assault.  And I feel like I remember reading that you could defend yourself from somebody spitting on you as if they were attacking you.  Today I witnessed an argument about that fact and whether or not it’s considered assault in all states. Surly lawyers? 

Edited by GotThatFire

23 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

A little side conversation ...

It was my understanding that spitting on somebody is considered assault.  And I feel like I remember reading that you could defend yourself from somebody spitting on you as if they were attacking you.  Today I witnessed an argument about that fact and whether or not it’s considered assault in all states. Surly lawyers? 

18 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

It's defined a little differently state to state but for the most part yes it is a assault.

The final definition of assault is knowingly causing physical contact with someone else that they would regard as offensive or provocative. For example, walking past someone and intentionally bumping into them could be construed as assault under this definition.

Burnt is right.  Assault varies in degree with the amount of injury inflicted and whether weapons are used.

Even the most generous self defense statute would require proportionality.  That is, if someone assaulted you by spitting on you, you could respond in kind, but not hit them or beat the shit out of them.

The most typical self-defense statute only permits use of force in response to threatened or actual use of force.  Texas' is here. https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-31.html  It can get pretty damned complicated.

59 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

It's defined a little differently state to state but for the most part yes it is a assault.

The final definition of assault is knowingly causing physical contact with someone else that they would regard as offensive or provocative. For example, walking past someone and intentionally bumping into them could be construed as assault under this definition.

35 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Burnt is right.  Assault varies in degree with the amount of injury inflicted and whether weapons are used.

Even the most generous self defense statute would require proportionality.  That is, if someone assaulted you by spitting on you, you could respond in kind, but not hit them or beat the shit out of them.

The most typical self-defense statute only permits use of force in response to threatened or actual use of force.  Texas' is here. https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-31.html  It can get pretty damned complicated.

I’m more scared of a glob of spit than I am of a punch

5 hours ago, bmbmd said:

Look for the heroes.  Janitor dude, little white guy with a back pack, big Hispanic dude with BC shirt on, some of the women who rallied to protect white tank lady.  Then, Paul Blarrt shows up and saunters through the scene with absolutely no impact.  

Don't forget June Jones - damn he really let himself go and William Hung.  

Neither one of those guys could fight worth a damn.

I'm surprised to see that this is the type of "entertainment" that Disney promotes and condones.  Shame on them.

Edit: my bad

a spokesperson for Disney told KABC: "We do not condone this behavior."

Edited by Lhorn

5 hours ago, F250 said:

Dollar Night?  Try the $100 Summer Pass at Universal Studios. Half of LA drops off their kids for the day, presumably because it’s cheaper than summer camp. It is a fucking nightmare for families on vacation. Never again. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Dollar Night?  Try the $100 Summer Pass at Universal Studios. Half of LA drops off their kids for the day, presumably because it’s cheaper than summer camp. It is a fucking nightmare for families on vacation. Never again. 

Shit like that is what killed Astroworld

you either have to be able to make your amusement park a destination and charge the prices accordingly to generally keep the dog shit out or you set the price so low that it becomes an alternative to the mall

Astroworld had no room to expand so they were never going to be a destination for out of towners (or most in towners at the end) and once the season pass prices were low enough it was a free for all

and really that "security" in that video just shows what corporate pussies the world has become and how lawsuits have made things into shit.....there should have been nothing stopping security from fucking a couple of those idiots up instead even when that one homo-thug in the pink was on the ground after he got choked out they not only did not put his dumb ass in cuffs they let the piece of shit get up and start looking for "who choke me out mudderfucka who put dey hans on my neck"......they are lucky he did not cheap shot a couple of the onlookers just because.....then they let that pile of shit and the rest of that pack of garbage walk off into the crowd

that idiot had already slapped the shit out of (and homo-thug punched) both of those bitches multiple times IN FRONT OF "security" and they still let him walk around and talk shit and look like he wanted to fight more and then they were all allowed to walk away from the area into the crowd of people that might not have seen all of what just happened

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Like 3