Big Fight Went Down at Disnleyland

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

and really that "security" in that video just shows what corporate pussies the world has become and how lawsuits have made things into shit.....there should have been nothing stopping security from fucking a couple of those idiots up instead even when that one homo-thug in the pink was on the ground after he got choked out they not only did not put his dumb ass in cuffs they let the piece of shit get up and start looking for "who choke me out mudderfucka who put dey hans on my neck"......they are lucky he did not cheap shot a couple of the onlookers just because.....then they let that pile of shit and the rest of that pack of garbage walk off into the crowd

You're expecting a LOT out of an unarmed security guard. They don't have cuffs or tasers. They have a radio to call the cops which I'm sure Disney has a couple substations on site. The yellow shirts are there to direct traffic, unlock doors, ask people not to jump line and that's about it. 

Im in tears, so many epic moments.

the "boxing match" right off the bat. dude in white shirt "boxes" red shirt guy and then randomly takes a swing at girl in tank top(0:24)

stroller gal(for being fat) getting knocked out at 1:20. NO  idea how she ends up on the ground. the person laughing in the background adds to it.

nerdy Asian in plaid shirt who has God knows what in his hands, trying to "intervene" 

Bucket hat guy in gym shorts and "H" football shirt being the peacemaker

the spinning things behind the fence as onlookers watch this fight

as mentioned, the security. a 90 yr old man, some hulk hogan looking woman, and I dont know what the chick in the orange cartoon shirt is supposed to be, but she does a great job at containing the crowd so nobody gets hurt

Im sure theres more

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Im in tears, so many epic moments.

the "boxing match" right off the bat. dude in white shirt "boxes" red shirt guy and then randomly takes a swing at girl in tank top(0:24)

stroller gal(for being fat) getting knocked out at 1:20. NO  idea how she ends up on the ground. the person laughing in the background adds to it.

nerdy Asian in plaid shirt who has God knows what in his hands, trying to "intervene" 

Bucket hat guy in gym shorts and "H" football shirt being the peacemaker

the spinning things behind the fence as onlookers watch this fight

as mentioned, the security. a 90 yr old man, some hulk hogan looking woman, and I dont know what the chick in the orange cartoon shirt is supposed to be, but she does a great job at containing the crowd so nobody gets hurt

Im sure theres more

Huggy Bear shows up at 4:21. He traded in his fedora for a flat-brimmed white hat, but dat him.  

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Bro, the security guard clearly states, "Do me a favor and just calm down."

Those are some pretty stern words of discouragement.

Telling people to calm down in the midst of them flying off the handle is always a sure tactic to get them to calm down...

17 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

Shit like that is what killed Astroworld

you either have to be able to make your amusement park a destination and charge the prices accordingly to generally keep the dog shit out or you set the price so low that it becomes an alternative to the mall

Astroworld had no room to expand so they were never going to be a destination for out of towners (or most in towners at the end) and once the season pass prices were low enough it was a free for all

and really that "security" in that video just shows what corporate pussies the world has become and how lawsuits have made things into shit.....there should have been nothing stopping security from fucking a couple of those idiots up instead even when that one homo-thug in the pink was on the ground after he got choked out they not only did not put his dumb ass in cuffs they let the piece of shit get up and start looking for "who choke me out mudderfucka who put dey hans on my neck"......they are lucky he did not cheap shot a couple of the onlookers just because.....then they let that pile of shit and the rest of that pack of garbage walk off into the crowd

that idiot had already slapped the shit out of (and homo-thug punched) both of those bitches multiple times IN FRONT OF "security" and they still let him walk around and talk shit and look like he wanted to fight more and then they were all allowed to walk away from the area into the crowd of people that might not have seen all of what just happened

Six Flags Over Texas (in Arlington) is kind of like these but not quite how you described. Their single tickets for entry is pretty fucking expensive but on the other hand, their season passes are pretty cheap. Hell it pays for itself in less than 2 visits. If you are going to go even more than once, the season pass makes sense. It's became a lot trashier over the years. I have not been since 2012 but a lot of the rides get stuck every day and the demographic who attends is different than when I went as a kid. Does not seem like the big destination spot like it used to be.

You're expecting a LOT out of an unarmed security guard. They don't have cuffs or tasers. They have a radio to call the cops which I'm sure Disney has a couple substations on site. The yellow shirts are there to direct traffic, unlock doors, ask people not to jump line and that's about it. 

You would think Disney would have their own police force for as much territory and people it has on it's premises on a daily basis. Yea, you can become a "Security Cast Member" for $14 per hour.

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/-/-/391/12075158?cid=18493&codes=INDEED&ss=paid

I'm surprised they don't have their own police.

Still working on their case studies for the "It's A Fucking Hard World After All" ride.  They will learn that they need to hire some cast members that indiscriminately shoot random people to make it fully realistic.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:19 PM, Parliament said:

In a statement, a spokesperson for Disney told KABC: "We do not condone this behavior."

Well that settles it.

By my math pink dude punches two wimmens and white shirt dude punches one wimmens.

Equality seems to have arrived in California.

On 7/8/2019 at 10:09 PM, BurntEyes said:

It's defined a little differently state to state but for the most part yes it is a assault.

The final definition of assault is knowingly causing physical contact with someone else that they would regard as offensive or provocative. For example, walking past someone and intentionally bumping into them could be construed as assault under this definition.

So, shoulder-checking checks out?

• Like 2

On 7/8/2019 at 4:40 PM, PRONG HORN said:

I thought there were conditions in place to keep these types out of the park.  

Disney sees green.  If you want to voluntarily hand them your money, they'll fucking take it and you with it.  Regardless of man, woman, child, black, white, purple, gay, straight, identifies as a fish, white trash, 1%, etc. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Six Flags Over Texas (in Arlington) is kind of like these but not quite how you described. Their single tickets for entry is pretty fucking expensive but on the other hand, their season passes are pretty cheap. Hell it pays for itself in less than 2 visits. If you are going to go even more than once, the season pass makes sense. It's became a lot trashier over the years. I have not been since 2012 but a lot of the rides get stuck every day and the demographic who attends is different than when I went as a kid. Does not seem like the big destination spot like it used to be.

Fam and I have season tickets.  You're correct about it being different.  For example, one side of the log ride has been down for 2 years.  The other side looks like something you'd see in Bangladesh - decrepit, graffiti, falling apart.  During the summer, we take the kids right at open and leave by 2PM.  No lines and the "clientele" isn't so bad.

• Like 1

I believe it started when the gentleman calmly expressed his dismay toward the woman when he learned she failed to get his GAC.  She spat in his face and Disney Stress Disorder kicked in.

My husband has a severe anxiety disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder .Standing in long lines for long periods of time will most likely cause panic attacks and would result in an unpleasant experience for our family. Will he qualify for the GAC card

Hi Amy! 
Disney is very sensitive to guests with all types of disabilities, both those that are visible to the eye as well as those that are not. One of the ways in which they have made park experiences more pleasurable for special needs guests is by using the Guest Assistance Card. The GAC is geared to enable guests to experience the park within their comfort zone. It will alert Cast Members assisting at attractions to allow your family to wait in a cooler, less crowded area,and will help them gauge what seat during certain experiences will enable your spouse to enjoy the attractions. When arriving at your park of choice, head to Guest Relations. They will ask you questions with respect to your stay, in order to make sure that they are able to provide you with GAC that is most appropriate for your party. It always helps to bring a note from the doctor explaining your husbands situation. 
Also, remember, your GAC is valid for the entire duration of your stay, so there is no need to return to Guest Services per park. This will allow your husband to enjoy the parks attractions and experiences while accommodating his needs to the best of their ability. 
Hope this helps you plan your magical vacation! 
-Malanie

9 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

99.9% of the population is better off never seeing themselves on video singing, fighting, or fucking

I think a good general rule of thumb is if you're not getting paid for one of those activities then, yeah, probably best if nobody sees that shit.

Wow, so many lulz.  Starting with the worst "fight" ever.  Its like the two dudes rather hit/palm slap the chicks than closed fist punch each other.  Then the dude beat up his own girl for accidentally hitting his mom.  He beat on two women and no dudes.  The funniest was the security.  They appeared and then dissapeared  so fast.  Haha, where did they go?

I would like to hear from the person that filmed and released the video. Tbh I wonder if the fight was staged. While everyone got their hits and slaps in, there wasn’t much damage.  Not to mention that a few of them were sprawled out on the ground at time for no good reason.

to stage a brawl you want to ensure a good video, which means planting someone there ready to film.

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would like to hear from the person that filmed and released the video. Tbh I wonder if the fight was staged. While everyone got their hits and slaps in, there wasn’t much damage.  Not to mention that a few of them were sprawled out on the ground at time for no good reason.

to stage a brawl you want to ensure a good video, which means planting someone there ready to film.

You're on quite the roll this week. 

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Are you fucking serious?  Do you really think this group of MENSA candidates got together and conspired to fuck Disney, give an El Paso high school football coach a spot on the EP news, and most importantly, gather likes on social media in order to gain profit?  If that’s the case, then I’m a total shithead for stereotyping these folks as common shitbags upon viewing the video. 

Edited by Homesickhorn