2021 TE Lake McRee

Worth noting, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but he's new to TE; he was the JV QB until the playoffs, and then played TE in the playoffs (five games where he caught 13 passes)

He's really really athletic and I think he's going to be a beast when Yancy gets a hold of him.  Really good get.  Between him, Wiley, and Leibrock, we have some good athletic prospects at TE.  

Edited by victory88

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

Worth noting, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but he's new to TE; he was the JV QB until the playoffs, and then played TE in the playoffs (five games where he caught 13 passes)

Harsin would already be drawing up a trick play involving Lake guaranteed to pick up 5-7 yards if he were still at Texas.

HOOK'EM LAKE!

32 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Harsin would already be drawing up a trick play involving Lake guaranteed to pick up 5-7 yards if he were still at Texas.

HOOK'EM LAKE!

Lake can absolutely throw the ball around the field. He might just have the strongest arm at LT but just doesnt have the same feel for the game or make the right reads as the other Qbs. 

LT has several trick plays for Lake throwing to Hudson.

Edited by Longhorn94
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

Lake can absolutely throw the ball around the field. He might just have the strongest arm at LT but just doesnt have the same feel for the game or make the right reads as the other Qbs. 

LT has several trick plays for Lake throwing to Hudson.

Yeah, but is his arm stronger than Wiley’s?