2020 LB/DE Prince Dorbah

texifornia

2 hours ago, Landomatic said:

I was dropping my kid off at school this morning and Dorbah walked in front of my car.  He looked at me...I threw him a hook em and gave him a "you know what's up" nod.  He smiled big, gave me a chin nod of acknowledgment and kept walking.

That's the most obvious "calculator" moment in the history of recruiting.  He should have put that in the commitment video.

10 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Someone should wash your freaking mouth. That night set the culture. 

Maybe it was a different photo op, but I remember him hitting at a locker and the impact knocking him backwards and nearly off his feet because he didn't know how to swing a sledgehammer.

Or am/was I dreaming?

• Fuck You 1

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

Maybe it was a different photo op, but I remember him hitting at a locker and the impact knocking him backwards and nearly off his feet because he didn't know how to swing a sledgehammer.

Or am/was I dreaming?

It was that night. It was pretty funny to be honest.

• Like 1

I know it was considered a foregone conclusion, but it's still nice to see Dorbah's commitment become official with all the doom and gloom that's been hanging around Texas recruiting for the past few weeks. He is an excellent fit at B backer and I'm excited to see what he can do in this defense. Hopefully this can be a catalyst for some positive recruiting momentum heading into the season.

8 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Striker was 6’0 and played at 220 his last year. Dorbah is 6’2ish and weighed in at 210 during the basketball season. Dorbah will probably play around 240. He won’t be nearly as limited in usage as Striker.

Different era, but Kiki DeAyala played at UT as a DE at around 6ft 1.5in and 235lbs and then played in the pros as a LB. If Dorbah could reach that level of production, we all would be very happy.

15 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I know it was considered a foregone conclusion, but it's still nice to see Dorbah's commitment become official with all the doom and gloom that's been hanging around Texas recruiting for the past few weeks. He is an excellent fit at B backer and I'm excited to see what he can do in this defense. Hopefully this can be a catalyst for some positive recruiting momentum heading into the season.

It's like everyone had completely forgotten the emotional roller coaster of the 2019 recruiting cycle. 

32 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

It's like everyone had completely forgotten the emotional roller coaster of the 2019 recruiting cycle. 

Remember when everybody was 100% certain that Shepherd was going aggy? I don't know what we're wrong about this year, but it's definitely something, because the general consensus is always wrong about something.

2 hours ago, Burntcowboy said:

Something about this guy on the video (not Dorbah) bothers me. The cheesy dance moves, the incessant "lesss GOOO!", the fact that he looks like the love child of Childish Gambino and Chris Warren. Idk what it is. 

Edited by IllHaveWhatRickysHaving
deleted spoiler box

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...