The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

1 hour ago, Bogeywon said:

ITTTTSSS HEEERRREEEEE! But there is a sticker saying not to open for 24 hours. Says sudden changes in temp can do bad things to the guitar. What do I do!!!?

Science says that water changes temperature very gradually, so logic dictates soaking it in the bathtub for a few hours.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Cold comfort in comparison. But I only need the neck plate to come in and then I’m off to the luthier.

87c8086b5597103096ea3f079882992f.jpg

One piece at a time...

I don't generally fuck fat chicks, but at 3am after the bars have closed, I'm not picky, either.  Congrats!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, tbone_ said:

You’ll like that duplicator. Actually I never use the doubling or the pitch correct functions. Just the reverb and the switch that adds the de-essing and compression. Just those two together sound glorious.

Thanks for the recommendation.  Looking forward to messing around with it.  I shot a 2" finishing nail through my finger over the weekend, so my guitar playing is on hold.   Only thing up in the air now is whether it is a temporary situation or if I'm going to be like Billy Joe Shaver and have one less digit to get in the way.    Hand surgeon used the word 'amputation' earlier today...that kind of got my attention.   

9 minutes ago, AnotherUTFan said:
1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:
Cold comfort in comparison. But I only need the neck plate to come in and then I’m off to the luthier.

87c8086b5597103096ea3f079882992f.jpg

One piece at a time...

I'm still waiting for my parts from Warmoth. I emailed yesterday and they said it would be another week or two. Im excited for that project. Im calling it "Retro-Modern".

Can't wait to see how it turns out AUTF!  

1 minute ago, hullabelew said:

Thanks for the recommendation.  Looking forward to messing around with it.  I shot a 2" finishing nail through my finger over the weekend, so my guitar playing is on hold.   Only thing up in the air now is whether it is a temporary situation or if I'm going to be like Billy Joe Shaver and have one less digit to get in the way.    Hand surgeon used the word 'amputation' earlier today...that kind of got my attention.   

Yikes.  So were you going for a Django Reinhardt thing? 

25 minutes ago, hullabelew said:

Holy crap. Heal up soon man!

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

Is that your lady's panties on the floor to the bottom left?  She dropped them as soon as that case opened, amirite?

35 minutes ago, AnotherUTFan said:

Thats Ric is a beauty. Let us know how it plays. Ive never spent any time with one.

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

String finders, obv.

DUDE - That black Ric.  So beautiful.  

No my 2 year olds pants lmao! Gonna go play it after dinner! Can’t wait. She’s a stunner 

Fuck that. I hope your finger gets well soon.

I’m so paranoid about that kind of shit. I might stab someone if I had to put my guitar playing on hold for really any reason.
  • Hook 'Em 1