The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wow, that's beautiful.

It would crush the resale value, but I'd prefer it even more with the tone and volume knobs hard-dimed and non-existent.  I never twist those things anyway.

You need a volume knob with a P90. They clean up really nicely with it down a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Hold on is this real

here’s one that somebody ruined. Bro, this is not the guitar to relic

reverb973981FF-EE3E-4E05-8BFF-C509F14B98DC.thumb.jpeg.eb6cd24abf22a6b6c9aec3a3064166f9.jpeg

I'm sure that guy thinks he upgraayyyydddeeed it.  But he basically tanked the value.  Seems like a deal for someone who's looking for players grade.  Cause you'll never get collectible value out of it.

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Shipped this morning. Yeah, you might think it's ugly, but fuck the haters. 😆 

MX22167101-angle-xlarge.thumb.jpg.9e81aba9f3b2d6f8cc777996a0d1810d.jpgMX22167101-body-xlarge.thumb.jpg.5763412e38967f13eed5ce35fe30c823.jpgMX22167101-backbody-xlarge.thumb.jpg.909b367f8e3ca8f4fc342c0d3dad5c7a.jpg

MX22167101-back-xlarge.jpg

MX22167101-detail2-xlarge.jpg

what is the name of this photo effect

OS0zOTc3LmpwZWc.jpeg

i keep not being able to believe my eyes that I'm seeing an unedited photo with that guitar. Which I think is... joe strummer guitar is by definition cool but I think the mindfuck I'm experiencing with the pictures is also cool.

13 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

I remember when west guitars? I think that’s their name shipped me a Gibson ES 335 I spent almost 4k on in just the Gibson box and left it on my door step for anyone to steal. That was fun

Everyone who saw that box on your door step probably thought it was some sort of sting operation and way too good to be true. 

2 hours ago, G650 said:

It reminds me of the Rotoscoped part of the Money For Nothing video.

20 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

what is the name of this photo effect

OS0zOTc3LmpwZWc.jpeg

i keep not being able to believe my eyes that I'm seeing an unedited photo with that guitar. Which I think is... joe strummer guitar is by definition cool but I think the mindfuck I'm experiencing with the pictures is also cool.

DS.PNG

• Hook 'Em 1