The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

Some if you may remember from years back my nephew who took up guitar. I gave him my 1st guitar, an Electra Les Paul copy, when he was about 18. He got married last year and they just had their 1st baby a couple weeks ago. So as long as we are posting baby pics, here he is. My great nephew!

36e872fb21f2d53c220cb1fa312bc1fc.jpg

You know what, goddamn you’re a cool dude.

Hook ‘em.

Congrats.

8 hours ago, AnotherUTFan said:

Some if you may remember from years back my nephew who took up guitar. I gave him my 1st guitar, an Electra Les Paul copy, when he was about 18. He got married last year and they just had their 1st baby a couple weeks ago. So as long as we are posting baby pics, here he is. My great nephew!

36e872fb21f2d53c220cb1fa312bc1fc.jpg

Badass picture! I wish I would have thought of this I would have brought my 32 Martin 

On 9/21/2018 at 8:34 PM, Deej said:

Just because...

Ok, as the former owner of a pedal steel, I gotta give anyone mad props who can pick it up like that. Jerry Garcia and Ronnie are the only two rockers/non-savants I know who really shined at the instrument. 

Edited by Grandioso
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, noharleyyet said:

Have a bud who paid a stripper a hundred for a terrible haircut then told his wife the truth about it...she called him a damn liar and accused him of going to a 6 buck special joint at the mall...he went with it. Sometimes ya just get lucky.

I have never read a more apt description of "this motherfucker is doing it wrong."

11 hours ago, tbone_ said:

What does the fs6 do?

just a dual footswitch.  the katana 50 has two banks of two channels each, so one switch to toggle channels and one switch to toggle banks.  Also walked over to Office Depot to pick up a USB a->b cable so I could plug my laptop in and access the different effects to program the channels.

The couple times I’ve been in there it’s been a disaster.

Also, the times I’ve been the usual GC wankers have been actual blow your mind shredders. Pretty interesting to watch/listen. Last time some guy was ripping the place a new asshole on a Friedman Brown Eye. Sounded fantastic.

The couple times I’ve been in there it’s been a disaster.

Also, the times I’ve been the usual GC wankers have been actual blow your mind shredders. Pretty interesting to watch/listen. Last time some guy was ripping the place a new asshole on a Friedman Brown Eye. Sounded fantastic.

Funny you mention that. There was a guy, looked like he never left the 80s, going bonkers and I was about to just pull up a stool and watch the show. He was on a Bugera something or other though, which is just about the opposite of a Brown Eye. Still, he made it sing.

And they had a BE-100 in white livery in the corner of that back room. Sexy af. Nobody puts Baby in the corner and shit.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:53 PM, BoomMF said:

Also at Guitar Center today. In L.A. reppin because we own this town now.

If you ever have a chance, the vintage/platinum room in the back of the Sunset location is worth putting up with the crowds and the parking.

Found Slash, too.

62c9fbcabdcc922667613f5e53b3a875.jpg

fefc06d807f05395894150d0b9e4413b.jpg

I like the shirt.

• Like 2