Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Horns 247 / Roach / Kelvontay Dixon

Spoiler

I spoke to Dixon following his MVP performance at the state title. He's still hearing from Texas and plans to take an official visit in January. I've heard Baylor and UTSA as schools that are really coming on.

Edited by Getafix
Editing's the reason

Horns 247 / Roach / Kelvontay Dixon
Spoiler

I spoke to Dixon following his MVP performance at the state title. He's still hearing from Texas and plans to take an official visit in January. I've heard Baylor and UTSA as schools that are really coming on.

Fuckin Traylor lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

oh trust me, I don't expect it. ButI think we can all agree it would be a pleasant surprise if it were to happen. 

Sleeping with Jennifer Lawrence would be a pleasant surprise too. Don’t do this to yourself. 

*9.95ers lie when they are giving good news. They don’t lie about bad news for their fan base. It’s just business. 

22 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Just a reminder, Ringo did not OV to Texas. He did OV to Oregon and Georgia. We did an in home without a dc or position coach hired.

Wait, didn’t Ringo spend his Spring Break in Austin?   Or am I the one who’s as fuck and can’t remember shit? 

9 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

Wait, didn’t Ringo spend his Spring Break in Austin?   Or am I the one who’s as fuck and can’t remember shit? 

Yes, and he also visited austin in back to back weekends earlier in the spring 

I’m he visited georgia after his spring break visit, and I’m not sure if he ever visited again 

Remember kids, all $9.95ers are idiots and you should never listen to them.

Unless they confirm some sort of notion or fact that you are already biased towards or just really want to believe. In that case you should take that $9.95ers word as 100% gospel and point out one of the few times they were correct about something to further support your bias.

Edited by Orange&White

55 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Remember kids, all $9.95ers are idiots and you should never listen to them.

Unless they confirm some sort of notion or fact that you are already biased towards or just really want to believe. In that case you should take that $9.95ers word as 100% gospel and point out one of the few times they were correct about something to further support your bias.

I hate this fucking take so much, 9.95ers are sunshine pumpers they always inflate the shit out of good news to get their subscribers attention they rarely knowingly neg the program. So when bad news is about then they are normally right.

• Like 1