Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4: Tripping Balls (Spoilers)

atomheartbevo

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I saw a potential title and tagline for an Avengers movie that could spoil some stuff, but basically cosmic stuff like mdmost mentioned.

Marvel trademarked some cool sounding stuff for potential projects that leaked 

Spoiler

7AB32252-FDE1-4C5A-9EA2-D8B10E81A314.thumb.jpeg.c16b8e83aa613209f68fc06859afb68b.jpeg

Edited by Js1
  • Drool 1

Hell yeah! Daredevil: Born Again! That is a fantastic comic storyline. Confirmed a lot of what we already knew was coming like Thunderbolts. 

Kinda feels like we're hitting the downslope of the MCU. 

Edited by mdmost

Just feels like a lot of these movies will be massive letdowns from their predecessors. Like BP2 without T'Challa. Cap with Sam instead of Cap. I'll still watch because I enjoy them but I'm not really seeing anything that's going to set something apart from the previous ones.

26 minutes ago, freyguy said:

So no galaxy stuff?  No Nova?  No Annihilation stuff?

meh

Also a lot of stuff being held back for D23. Lots of empty slots in phase 5 and 6 for shows and other movies; think there’s 3-4 empty movie slots in 2025/26, plus one in 2024 that is probably Deadpool 3

Damn, this is just what we know about - Charlie Cox’s Daredevil is appearing in four upcoming MCU projects.  She-Hulk, Echo, Spider-Man Freshman Year (animated MCU series set before Captain America), and the aforementioned  18-episode Daredevil Born Again, with Vincent D'Onofrio,

FYSyITLUsAAS7xq?format=png&name=small

• Hook 'Em 1

Daredevil was fantastic. That might be the thing I’m looking forward to most about P5.

I think they should keep trying things like Moon Knight as well. There are a zillion Marvel characters, there must be some more good ones out there instead of Hawkeye Jr, Thor Jr, Hulk Jr etc.

3 hours ago, tchookem said:
6 hours ago, Bateshorn said:
Jenny Slate makes me laugh and my pants tight.

Jenny Slate, or Kathryn Hahn? Both would be reasonable, but the picture above is Kathryn Hahn.

Yes #imnotpicky

Edited by Bateshorn

The Shang-Chi director has been chosen to direct Avengers: The Kang Dynasty. Shang Chi was good. CGI monster fest at the end was tiresome. As was the kaiju versus kaiju battle. He's no Russo Brothers but few are. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I think she's saying the people who remained would only have 50% of their gut biomes after the snap.

Yes, I know. If 50% of all humans die, and their gut bacteria dies with them, then 50% of gut bacteria have died.

If the snap also killed 50% of gut bacteria in humans that didn't die, then the snap would have killed 75% of gut bacteria. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Yes, I know. If 50% of all humans die, and their gut bacteria dies with them, then 50% of gut bacteria have died.
If the snap also killed 50% of gut bacteria in humans that didn't die, then the snap would have killed 75% of gut bacteria. 

50% of gut bacteria of those snapped could’ve just been left alive floating in the air.

• 4 weeks later...