Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4: Tripping Balls (Spoilers)

atomheartbevo

Just now, The Dog said:

I only posted it because she looks hot in the picture tbh.

Yeah she does. And odds are they’ll try to bring her back if they can. But I still think that account is spamming shit for hits. Feel free to post more pictures. 👍🏼

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 months later...

What direction could they go with a recast that makes sense or do they just say screw it and figure everyone would know why they did it?
What direction could they go with a recast that makes sense or do they just say screw it and figure everyone would know why they did it?

Edit: And by direction, I mean do they age the character up or something? I didn’t see Ant-man so I don’t know how the character ended up.

34 minutes ago, Scary Stranger said:

Edit: And by direction, I mean do they age the character up or something? I didn’t see Ant-man so I don’t know how the character ended up.

Just multi-verse that shit into a different actor playing a Kang variant.  They already showed it doesn't have to be the same actor in the Loki series.

Edited by CooterBrown
  • Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Sucks for a multitude of reasons given he's the main villain of the MCU now. He's a fantastic actor. 

In other news, Liv Tyler is supposedly returning to the MCU as Betty Ross in the next Captain America movie. 

Yup, if Variety is a legit source:

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/liv-tyler-captain-america-new-world-order-betty-ross-1235565730/

On 3/26/2023 at 4:46 AM, Buzzrock said:

I hear this guy is looking for work in the MCU...

What happened to Terrence Howard, who played James Rhodes in Iron Man 1? -  Quora

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

In other news, Liv Tyler is supposedly returning to the MCU as Betty Ross in the next Captain America movie. 

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Harrison Ford replacing William Hurt as her dad as well, which we've known about for quite a while.....which shows that characters can be recast.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mdmost said:

There will be many incel YouTube videos made to criticize this one getting made. 

Yep, and none of them will have seen the Captain Marvel movie or Ms Marvel TV series.  Especially not the Ms Marvel series.

Meanwhile my kids are excited as hell about this.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, and none of them will have seen the Captain Marvel movie or Ms Marvel TV series.  Especially not the Ms Marvel series.

Meanwhile my kids are excited as hell about this.

Just showed my kids the trailer and they are too.

And as a matter of record, they tend to be much better judges of the quality of a movie, than do incel Youtubers.