The Boys

C-Man

On 6/27/2022 at 4:35 PM, Texzilla58 said:

This. Or a sandwich adding Kimiko.

Head popping Supe also does it for me. Throw her in also for a multi cultural sandwich.  I got a head she can explode. Hey ohh

Edited by utxmike05

On 6/25/2022 at 7:37 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I thought we might get to see Starlight’s tits when she teleported with Hughie, but alas hers were just about the only ones we didn’t see

also, having a ten foot dick wouldn’t make you splooge that much.  You’d also have to have nuts the size of basketballs

They are out there on the Internets.

Good season and good finale.  I thought Maeve holding her own 1 on 1 with Highlander (except for the eye thing) was a little out of nowhere.

Lulz at Homelander's "I could shoot a guy on 5th avenue" moment at the end.

Edited by WBT

3 hours ago, WBT said:

Good season and good finale.  I thought Maeve holding her own 1 on 1 with Highlander (except for the eye thing) was a little out of nowhere.

Lulz at Homelander's "I could shoot a guy on 5th avenue" moment at the end.

I don’t think it was out of nowhere. They’ve always implied that she was very, very strong. She just doesn’t have Homelander’s other powers. It’s obviously a parallel to Superman and WW. WW is pretty strong but just a notch weaker than Supes. 

Edited by Xminus6

Noir’s death was odd. Why the weirdo cartoon friends over the last 2 episodes if he was just gonna go out like that?  Plus they’ve always implied Noir was stronger than Homelander. 

Butcher isn’t going anywhere any time soon, Homelander is the new Trump, and head popper will be President soon. 

The ending with the “fuck you, libtard!” right before libtard gets his face melted off was great. The parody is over the top but so is our current society. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Noir’s death was odd. Why the weirdo cartoon friends over the last 2 episodes if he was just gonna go out like that?  Plus they’ve always implied Noir was stronger than Homelander. 

I still have no idea what Noir's superpower was supposed to be.

Just finished s3. These guys do step it up in antics and perverseness quite a bit. Helps series feel fresh (for those that like gutter humor) even when it is simply a series of back-and-forths on main storyline. Though them killing off/retiring key characters also makes the storyline move. 

cant wait for s4. I bet they go overboard on the cameos next season. 

22 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

19 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Well Soldier Boy literally cracked open his skull and took out half his brain, so probably hes not dead

Yeah, Noir is kind of already undead. The show runner did a tease interview yesterday and made some comment about two versions of Noir with two actors, so a rebirth type thing might happen. 

In the comic, wasn’t he some kind of failed proto-version or failed clone of Homelander, or the “black noir” of him? In the Amazon show, his powers are a hybrid of Batman and Wolverine. 

Love this show and I thought this season was fantastic.  I wish we had more than 8 episodes.  I love just how fucked up Homelander is and they are slowly depicting him figuring out he can basically do whatever the fuck he wants with no consequences.  I've been waiting for him to just go straight evil for entertainment purposes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Paul Reiser's name on here and had to look it up, had no idea that was him. Great performance. Really enjoyed the season. The social commentary is over the top but clearly intentional like everything else in the show. The supe congresswoman does it for me, I assume she'll be president soon, I'd vote for her.

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

Herogasm was one of the funniest/grossest things ever.  The running gag about Frenchie missing it killed me. 

I don't think I'll ever see anything on tv as gross as the season's opening scene. My goodness, wtaf?!?!

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, 'stache said:

I saw Paul Reiser's name on here and had to look it up, had no idea that was him. Great performance. Really enjoyed the season. The social commentary is over the top but clearly intentional like everything else in the show. The supe congresswoman does it for me, I assume she'll be president soon, I'd vote for her.

You couldn’t spot that it was him?! 

• Hook 'Em 1