The Boys

C-Man

Y'all are thinking of two different instances. Termite bumped up against MM and got lube or something on his jacket. We didn't see for sure, but I assumed it was the Russian that splooged all over MM. 

At least I think that's what happened. We're going to need a JFK-style breakdown of that scene. 

image.thumb.png.3094545b45ae9d6d46fdfbdc45b6e695.png

• Hook 'Em 1

I thought we might get to see Starlight’s tits when she teleported with Hughie, but alas hers were just about the only ones we didn’t see

also, having a ten foot dick wouldn’t make you splooge that much.  You’d also have to have nuts the size of basketballs

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I thought we might get to see Starlight’s tits when she teleported with Hughie, but alas hers were just about the only ones we didn’t see

also, having a ten foot dick wouldn’t make you splooge that much.  You’d also have to have nuts the size of basketballs

Fluid volume is generated by the seminal vesicles and the prostate, not the nuts. Did your stripper wife not teach you sexual anatomy?

Also, big sad about lack of Starlight titties and beaver. 

On 6/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, Chopper said:

I don't know this show - not into sci fi at all. I noticed on twitter though that there's apparently been quite a dust-up over this show among a certain dim segment of the population.

Wow.  I like the show but it ain't exactly subtle.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

Is starlight looking odd to anyone this season, like she's had work done?  Maybe it's just me.  

Definitely. Like she lost facial baby fat or over did it at the gym but only somehow got a more angular face and not toned body. I guess that means work done but her face definitely looks more "sharp" this season. My gf and I both noticed it but she looks essentially the same so hard to tell what exactly is different.

• Hook 'Em 1

Finally got around to seeing "Herogasm" last night and all I can say is, "Wow. Just wow." Absurd in so many ways yet so on brand and wonderful.

As much as I despise Homelander, no way they kill him off this season. I can't imagine THE BOYS without him.

Herogasm was the shit...as it was hyped up to be.  

Need to rewatch...so many things going on in that mansion lol.  

They really are finding more ways to gross me out / cringe.  But I love it.

I'm a little tired of the MM revenge plan and Butcher having to stop him...burh it is suicide.  Also MM hating on Butcher/Hughie for taking V to level the playing field.  Why not?? I used to like MM, but I guess the show has to have "that character" to balance out the others.

On 6/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, C-Man said:

Finally got around to seeing "Herogasm" last night and all I can say is, "Wow. Just wow." Absurd in so many ways yet so on brand and wonderful.

As much as I despise Homelander, no way they kill him off this season. I can't imagine THE BOYS without him.

Just got into this show. I’m now watching Banshee after having caught up. I love the searing satire of this show - they fuck with the bullshit dished from every group in society and it’s not at all subtle. 

Homelander is the most expendable he’s ever been because of the presence of Soldier Boy. I suspect some combo of SB, Black Noir and The Boys finish him off. 

17 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The frenchie/russian subplot is a waste of time.

lol at Swatto (i think that was his name?) getting taken out by a stinger missile.

That was hysterical. It reminded me of Idiocracy, when the car drove off the highway cliff. There is a lot of Idiocracy in this show. 

so predictable. 

I dont read the comics, so no idea if this was pre ordained or not.

Spoiler

but as soon as we introduce a 2nd older, totally self-absorbed narcissist almost invicible human to the show, where he totally for real promises to kill the other self absorbed narcissist  it leads to exactly where you think it will. 

reminds me of the line from Deadpool " now thats just lazy writing"