Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

49 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Why can't you just have a fresh off a bowl game team play again? Nobody said they had to be a team that wasn't in a bowl. 

it's been reported that they will ask the NCAA for that exemption.  See my SDSU post...it makes a lot of sense.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I can’t tell you how much this photo offends me by associating it with anything related to A&M.  Just saying.

I suggest you take a quick peek at the rant then.  Was all but 1-2 threads on the first page dogging them.   #1 recruiting cla$$ memes and all.  Even talk about Baylor playing without a QB a few years ago, and how Baylor > aggy.   Teams asking how they'll be compensated since no other SEC team can attend.  Texas Afraid & Mediocre. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Jimbo was scared. 

I'm really curious about what made Bost decide to post this. Is he offended that Jimbo wouldn't give him a chance? Maybe just hates Jimbo's guts? Maybe he's feeling shitty about missing the bowl game? You have to wonder how some of the players took this and how it was received in the locker room.

In any case, I'm sure this poor kid will get absolutely crucified by aggy for putting this out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

I'm really curious about what made Bost decide to post this. Is he offended that Jimbo wouldn't give him a chance? Maybe just hates Jimbo's guts? Maybe he's feeling shitty about missing the bowl game? You have to wonder how some of the players took this and how it was received in the locker room.

In any case, I'm sure this poor kid will get absolutely crucified by aggy for putting this out there. 

He's a walk on. This might be the only chance he ever gets to start a game.  He wants it.  It's hilarious that they'd say he's out with Covid without consulting him first.  He's clearly not on board.  Terrible look for the program.  They're really so scared of losing the game that they'd rather not play it.  pussies

• Hook 'Em 5

aggy is going to argue it's contact tracing but isn't the CDC recommendation 10 days? They went into isolation days ago. 
It's all bullshit.  Even if it's contact tracing they could have played this game. 

Nobody, especially aggys, has done any contact tracing in this country in 18 months. It's all bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Aaaaaaaannd the Bost tweet looks to have been taken down. Color me shocked. I'll bet absolutely no one had the foresight to screenshot it based on aggy's unfailing and ineffable commitment to honesty and integrity. 

Didn’t see it originally, so surfed Twitter to try and find. Is this the one?

5A03EAEA-9B12-478B-87B1-C3DC330F5FC5.thumb.jpeg.38767af3cc34cdc1bf619c1f47f0d5b8.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, RabidM said:

He's a walk on. This might be the only chance he ever gets to start a game.  He wants it.  It's hilarious that they'd say he's out with Covid without consulting him first.  He's clearly not on board.  Terrible look for the program.  They're really so scared of losing the game that they'd rather not play it.  pussies

It's turdition

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

Sounds like Elijah Robinson might be in play as the DC at Rutgers. 

It's quiet on the aggy DC front but I'm starting to think they may just go the Co-DC route with Robinson and Santucci. Seems risky. 

I think it's quiet because the DC Jimbo is aiming for is involved in the cfp.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

So I see the timeline for aggy is now being moved back to year 7 or 8 for Jimbo. 

https://gigemgazette.com/2021/12/24/2022-will-rebuilding-year-texas-am-football-team/amp/

"The Texas A&M football team’s future is bright, but it might take a couple more years in Aggieland."

This can't be true. @George Clooney told me aggy is winning 10 games next season. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

So I see the timeline for aggy is now being moved back to year 7 or 8 for Jimbo. 

https://gigemgazette.com/2021/12/24/2022-will-rebuilding-year-texas-am-football-team/amp/

"The Texas A&M football team’s future is bright, but it might take a couple more years in Aggieland."

2099 is still 20xx, ya stupid sip

So for the roster dorks, what does this incoming class do across the board to the ATM roster? 

I was talking with friends of mine that are really involved nationally with CFB and they said they expect high attrition from the ATM roster ahead of next season and that Fisher is loading the roster with guys who might be dudes, but who also are not good characters. Normally the same folks are glowing about Fisher’s recruiting so hearing them get real about it for once got me curious. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Here's my count on guys who are graduating/going pro early/transfers: 

Spiller, J. Johnson, Green, Peevy, T. Johnson, Clemons, Hansford, O'Neal, Carper, Small, Peavy, and Calzada. 

Two guys that might leave early:

A . Smith and Richardson

They also have some guys with pretty extensive history with injuries that may just medically retire: 

H. Jones, Chapman, Mathews, B. Williams, Jones, etc. 

With NFL, injuries, and transfers they probably lose 20-30 players. With the numbers aggy is taking in recruiting and with transfers they definitely seem to think they're about to see some significant attrition. 

• Hook 'Em 2

So for the roster dorks, what does this incoming class do across the board to the ATM roster? 
I was talking with friends of mine that are really involved nationally with CFB and they said they expect high attrition from the ATM roster ahead of next season and that Fisher is loading the roster with guys who might be dudes, but who also are not good characters. Normally the same folks are glowing about Fisher’s recruiting so hearing them get real about it for once got me curious. 
Fisher has always taken character risks and kids who don't understand the concept of "team". This isn't anything new.

I'm just wondering how long it will take for kids to start signing promise notes to try and put forth effort. That happened at FSU.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2