Trump’s Visits to El Paso, Dayton

atomheartbevo

37 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ve seen those on the right and ttom mention “actual racism.”

do do you people believe racism can only be one, singular thing? Cause that’s incorrect.

from the people who brought you "actual rape"

• Like 2

Trump could have cared less about seeing those people. He wanted to try and make it a political rally where he could bad mouth the other candidates and put all the blame on them and the press for his own terrible actions. His parents did a horrible job of raising that boy and he's carrying it over to his kids.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

from the people who brought you "actual rape"

You have to be getting fucked hard with the oppressor standing over you laughing maniacally until it actually means anything. Anything you did to fight it up until that point means you just brought the actual rape upon yourself. 

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

anigif_sub-buzz-10722-1546973826-1.gif

So rude these border dwellers! Harrumph!

They are sowing divisiveness when Trump is there to preach unity!  If they were more tolerant of white supremacists we'd have more unity.   The inevitable result of democratically electing a half black man to the White House was the election of a white supremacist as his successor.  And everybody who voted for Hillary is guilty.  Ask Ttomterriffic. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

fuck Huckleberry the most......trick ass fake bitch. 

It is now incumbent on Huckleberry to promptly respond to these accusations of a trick ass.  If he's using a trick ass we deserve to know whose ass it is and what happened to his real ass.  And to make it fair, Ttom Terrific should also provide evidence of an authentic ass.  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone's ass here.  I once typed a post while sitting atop a trick ass.  It was deceitful and I've apologized.  It was mostly just uncomfortable, like sitting on a pile of laundry.  The dignity of this forum can never be restored unless everyone is using a verifiable, legitimate ass.  The inability to trust each other's asses will only further divide us.      

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chooky said:

It is now incumbent on Huckleberry to promptly respond to these accusations of a trick ass.  If he's using a trick ass we deserve to know whose ass it is and what happened to his real ass.  And to make it fair, Ttom Terrific should also provide evidence of an authentic ass.  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone's ass here.  I once typed a post while sitting atop a trick ass.  It was deceitful and I've apologized.  It was mostly just uncomfortable, like sitting on a pile of laundry.  The dignity of this forum can never be restored unless everyone is using a verifiable, legitimate ass.  The inability to trust each other's asses will only further divide us.      

spacer.png

3 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

yes...that happened...blame Dodd Frank or  Bush....but he ws rushed into office due to dividing this country upon racial lines.  By dividing upon racial lines ....nothing but skin pigmentation, he opened pandora' box to where we are now.

IOW, Obama not only was blackish, he had the gall to have a black wife and black kids.  In the White House.  Which is for white people.

3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Ttom and ClearLake Horn should get together and start their own Longhorn site. That way they can vent and vent and vent. And trust me ClearLake can vent with the best of them. Those 2 dudes can say some crazy, hateful, racist talking.

Or, if Mofo is still the only poster on Shaggy Clock Room, he can make them co-admins and turn his one poster shtick  into a circle jerk of a like minded idiots.

And while I realize now per Tom Terrific that its Shaggy’s fault that Trump got elected for supporting a negro in office, information Iearned, all thanks to this thread, I still wonder if Trump ever actually made it to El Paso so the healing could begin?

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

Rats. Deleted this one,  but I can't delete my other posts in response to Thom's off the rails moment.   BL warned me about quoting some other idiot's shit posts, and I fear Thom's posts do in fact qualify in that shit post category.

Mea Culpa, Oh Benevolent Dictator, but I at least tried.

Edited by Gatorubet

3 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

"less name calling"

are you being serioius?

plz look back upone this exchange and re-affirm.

other than that I am happy to.

this administration is a response to the previous admisnistraion's basic tenet of divisiveness.  Only stronger with more basal , ugly undertones and the reaping of what has been sewn has been manifiest.

I dropped out of politics when Trump announced his candidacy.  I knew then that it was over.

Unlike many of the "enlightened" here I have actually seen what happens when shit is drawn up upon racial lines, especisally by lilly white dudes who have literally no "skin in the game" no matter how it turns out.  Now mother fuckers are getting shot and I tried to warn the assholes on Shaggy (who had no skin in the game) where this ends, and it was "fuck you, drunkard..all sails forward".....well.....here we are.

and these assholes still don't understand math. 

What does any of that have to do with the thread? Reported for trolling 

Okay, now that the day is about over, the thing that gets me is that Tommy could have got something across that most people would probably have little disagreement, i.e., something like:

The left needs to be careful about overplaying their hand, rightly or wrongly, the left is more often blamed for playing the race identity card.  If anyone can bait the left into a reaction, it's Trump.  If anyone can turn a group of grieving brown people into a rabble of invaders who hate the US, it's Trump.

Like the minority who is supposed to wear a conservative suit so as not to offend the partner in the law firm, the left needs to hold back on anything that can be see as anti-American, rather than just Anti-Trump.

1 minute ago, retread said:

Fuck this asshole. Going in again on Sherrod Brown and the Dayton mayor while talking in El Paso. Absolute shitstain.

At least one of those law enforcement officers wasn't having anything to do with him. Hands behind her back. Wouldn't even look at him.

4 minutes ago, retread said:

"Everybody have a great time!"

Not real thrilled to be there at 0:05

"This man.  I didn't bother to remember his name."  Oh, and this guy over here.  I don't remember his name either but he's a hero."

• Like 1

If you've never been to Pete Souza's Instagram account, it's worth a visit when you have the time. He was a WH photographer during former President Obama's time in office. He has a few of the former President that are sincere expressions of the gravitas that weighed on a man who really did care about the victims of tragedy:

I tried to embed it so you could see it, but it said no can do; maybe copyright issues or my stupidity, probably the latter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yLorLHYdK/

Here is his account link:

https://www.instagram.com/petesouza/?hl=en

I couldn't find the one that made me cry when I first saw it. It was the pic of Obama when he first heard the news of the Sandy Hook massacre. He just looked stunned. As a parent, you just cannot imagine your child dying, much less dying in that way.