Trump’s Visits to El Paso, Dayton

atomheartbevo

18 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If you've never been to Pete Souza's Instagram account, it's worth a visit when you have the time. He was a WH photographer during former President Obama's time in office. He has a few of the former President that are sincere expressions of the gravitas that weighed on a man who really did care about the victims of tragedy:

I tried to embed it so you could see it, but it said no can do; maybe copyright issues or my stupidity, probably the latter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yLorLHYdK/

Here is his account link:

https://www.instagram.com/petesouza/?hl=en

I couldn't find the one that made me cry when I first saw it. It was the pic of Obama when he first heard the news of the Sandy Hook massacre. He just looked stunned. As a parent, you just cannot imagine your child dying, much less dying in that way.

spacer.png

i don't think i've ever seen trump smile.  or i guess, this actual smile.  the smile that my sister calls "the thing that ruined every picture they were in, but after a year or so, all of them grew out of it" when she refers to the shit my nephews and niece constantly did between the ages of 5-7 years old.  so i guess that checks out.

pretty awesome of him to unveil it on the one day he shouldn't be smiling at all.  of course a few minutes in, he was already trashing dems on twitter, so it's really just another wednesday in the trump presidency.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chooky said:

It is now incumbent on Huckleberry to promptly respond to these accusations of a trick ass.  If he's using a trick ass we deserve to know whose ass it is and what happened to his real ass.  And to make it fair, Ttom Terrific should also provide evidence of an authentic ass.  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone's ass here.  I once typed a post while sitting atop a trick ass.  It was deceitful and I've apologized.  It was mostly just uncomfortable, like sitting on a pile of laundry.  The dignity of this forum can never be restored unless everyone is using a verifiable, legitimate ass.  The inability to trust each other's asses will only further divide us.      

Ttom has been showing you evidence of an authentic ass all day. 

• Like 1

Everything is about you, you megalomaniac piece of shit.  Glad you had a great day.  Don't worry about the 31 funerals, or the market plummeting 1600 points in a week, or the soy bean farmers with no customers because of your dumb ass, or the crumbling infrastructure you campaigned on and have done nothing about, or our failing public education system, or Iran building nukes since you yanked us out of the deal, or any of it.  Just get some fake praise and go play golf, you fat sack of idiocy.

I like this take.

1 hour ago, austingirl said:

spacer.png

That's the one. Thank you, Austingirl! Love your avatar, too.

Of course, Trump met with LaPierre. It's like this Tom Jones song:

Puppet man, puppet man-an

Baby, baby, I'm your sweet pet
I'm just your personal marionette
Wind me up and let me go
Don't you know I'm a one man show?
Raise your finger and I'll perform
I'll crack a jack 'til the crack a dawn
If you want to see me do my thing, baby pull my string

When I was in school, the Baptist church across the street (from the school) had a record burning in the parking lot. Cause you know if you play those KISS records backwards they have satanic lyrics. Since the EPA has been gutted I guess we can expect the video game burnings any day now?

7 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

When I was in school, the Baptist church across the street (from the school) had a record burning in the parking lot. Cause you know if you play those KISS records backwards they have satanic lyrics. Since the EPA has been gutted I guess we can expect the video game burnings any day now?

Jokes on them. No one physically purchases video games anymore (as is my rapidly aging understanding). They're all played through a series of tubes, I reckon.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Cause you know if you play those KISS records backwards they have satanic lyrics.

I believe Knights In Satan's Service is the preferred nomenclature. Knew a guy in 8th grade that had to leave all his records at another guy's house because his Mom would full blown freak out if she knew he was listening to those satanic songs.

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

I believe Knights In Satan's Service is the preferred nomenclature. Knew a guy in 8th grade that had to leave all his records at another guy's house because his Mom would full blown freak out if she knew he was listening to those satanic songs.

Yes! I forgot that! My parents didn't particularly care for my taste in music, but because I had such a wide range of artists and genres I enjoyed, they never gave me any grief about it. I mean when you have a kid that listens to John Denver, Mozart, Adam Ant, Queen, and Devo, you're just going to shrug and say, "Kids these days." Plus we were Methodist which made us heathens.

But back to Trump....

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

Which is hilarious considering KISS was fronted by a couple of teetotalling Jews who kicked the other two out for partying ev-e-ry day.

Which is hilarious considering KISS was fronted by a couple of teetotalling Jews who kicked the other two out for partying ev-e-ry day.
It all makes sense now

I was an usher at the Kiss show at the FEC circa 1996? Managed to have myself a real good time but what a shitty crowd of assholes with gross ladies, no drugs and smuggled flasks of shitty booze. Party every day my ass. Shitfuck were future Trumpkins

I think to me one of the most intersting things about Donald Trump that has come to light oh so long ago, was that he actually displayed a fake Time Magazine of himself at one of his clubs.  It encompasses the man.  So insecure even with all the advantages and money he inherited, that he felt compelled to place a fake magazine cover of himself on display for everyone to see. The second and more important part is that he had no shame in doing it. 

Trump hasn't changed the GOP.  He has simply shown what the GOP is, when it no longer has shame.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

I told you that a culture of divisivness would lead to this.

You only had ad hominem attacks with response.

You insisted upon identity politics...you ran the numbers wrong...now MORE of the electorate wants to draw up sides upon skin color and people are dying.

You fuck head....I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD LEAD HERE

And it is not going to stop with the San Antonio guy posting the names of Trump donors on twitter......a candidate for president calling out donors for attack on social media.

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numerous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

fuck you...and Jimmy James...and Brisket/.

I haven't even made it  half way down the first page and this shit starts posting.

This is 100% on Trump and the "muh guns!!" crowd. And you blame some random libs posting on a sports forum.

Have another glass of whatever you're drinking and go clean your guns, you orange lipped piece of shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Everything is about you, you megalomaniac piece of shit.  Glad you had a great day.  Don't worry about the 31 funerals, or the market plummeting 1600 points in a week, or the soy bean farmers with no customers because of your dumb ass, or the crumbling infrastructure you campaigned on and have done nothing about, or our failing public education system, or Iran building nukes since you yanked us out of the deal, or any of it.  Just get some fake praise and go play golf, you fat sack of idiocy.

I am not saying Hitler did less harm.  But I would bet he was able to show more empathy.  

Trump is just every one of the worst traits any American has ever possessed, distilled into a giant 300 lb blob of shit, stuffed haphazardly into a 200 lb bag.   

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait.  Obama's campaign was "vote for me because I'm black, and fuck whitey?" 

I would vote and donate money to a candidate who ran on this platform. Such a candidate couldn't be worse than the orange whitey we got now.

Also, such a platform makes more sense than Tom the Insane Drunkard's posts.

4 hours ago, tantric superman said:

Okay, now that the day is about over, the thing that gets me is that Tommy could have got something across that most people would probably have little disagreement, i.e., something like:

The left needs to be careful about overplaying their hand, rightly or wrongly, the left is more often blamed for playing the race identity card.  If anyone can bait the left into a reaction, it's Trump.  If anyone can turn a group of grieving brown people into a rabble of invaders who hate the US, it's Trump.

Like the minority who is supposed to wear a conservative suit so as not to offend the partner in the law firm, the left needs to hold back on anything that can be see as anti-American, rather than just Anti-Trump.

He wasn’t trying to make some overarching point about what should or shouldn’t be done by one group or another. He’s a drunk that’s fucking pissed a negro was elected President a decade ago.

10 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

He wasn’t trying to make some overarching point about what should or shouldn’t be done by one group or another. He’s a drunk that’s fucking pissed a negro was elected President a decade ago.

Yeah.  I was just trying to find a kernel of value in all of his nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

i want to hear statements from the actual victims saying this, because that would be wonderful.

I’d like to know who kept him from barging on in anyways.   Because you know it a) pissed him off because he’s the President and b) he thinks he can charm anybody to his view of things.   

I guess Trump's rhetoric brings some people together. Like a shooter from Dallas and brown people in an El Paso mall.

But not so much, when it's Trump and Melania wanting to visit with the actual hospitalized victiims of the fellow Trump previously helped introduce them to.

Can't find it online, but just watched a video of Trump at the hospital in El Paso praising the medical staff then immediately pivoting to himself and his popularity. He couldn't remember the name of the arena his rally was at (maybe that's why he hasn't paid the bill), but crowed it was packed and mocked BEE-toe. The whole thing was about 20 seconds long. He talked about himself for 15 seconds. Nothing about the victims.

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

Can't find it online, but just watched a video of Trump at the hospital in El Paso praising the medical staff then immediately pivoting to himself and his popularity. He couldn't remember the name of the arena his rally was at (maybe that's why he hasn't paid the bill), but crowed it was packed and mocked BEE-toe. The whole thing was about 20 seconds long. He talked about himself for 15 seconds. Nothing about the victims.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/7033-donald-trump-2019/page/604/&tab=comments#comment-1499997

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

Breaking News: Trump is still Trump. 

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

oh, and some weirdo was wearing trump socks. i really felt like i was on diazepam watching that shit. 

it's also weird how melania holds her mouth in a permanent pout the same way don does. what an unhappy existence.

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

i want to hear statements from the actual victims saying this, because that would be wonderful.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’d like to know who kept him from barging on in anyways.   Because you know it a) pissed him off because he’s the President and b) he thinks he can charm anybody to his view of things.   

I chased it down.  Local news interviewed the folks, evidently.  Looks like #RealNews.

https://cbs4local.com/news/local/2-families-at-umc-decline-to-meet-with-president-trump

A girl who was shot in the leg and released from the hospital said her dad remains in critical condition and said her family refused to speak with Trump.

“The whole family said if he wants to go into the room, no. We don’t want him in the patient’s room. And we respect all of our families opinion,” said Leticia Mariscal. “Because of the way he talked against Mexicans, against Hispanics so we don’t want to a person that are against our Mexicans.”

The family of Jorge Calvillo, who died in the shooting also did not want to speak with the president. Calvillo’s brother remains in the hospital.

The family said they are offended that Trump came to El Paso after controversial comments he made.

“I wish he wouldn’t have needed to come. I think he just came to do a circus. He was the one who brewed up all of this hatred against Mexicans I guess he forgot what he said,” said Saul Chavez.