ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

Well heard this morning that Game Day will be at the Clemson/GT game on 8/31 which means they will not be at Clemson/Aggy the following weekend and most likely will be in Austin.

Should enhance what will already be an electrifying game day atmosphere. 

Aggy will be pissed. 

Good.

The GT-Clemson game is Thursday night. It's the launch of the ACC Network so they have to throw everything out there. ESPN announced weeks ago the Saturday show will be in Fort Worth. I would definitely bet on Austin for LSU regardless.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bartles said:

The GT-Clemson game is Thursday night. It's the launch of the ACC Network so they have to throw everything out there. ESPN announced weeks ago the Saturday show will be in Fort Worth. I would definitely bet on Austin for LSU regardless.

Auburn - Oregon is at Jerryworld? Christ that's dumb.

Two big fun home environments.

• Like 4

No brainer. 

LSU/UT has the better atmosphere hands down. Not to mention our resurgence has been a big offseason talking point and it would be an SEC rematch of sorts.

The big story is Clemson not aggy. Fuck staying 48hrs in CS.

Edited by Doc Reeves

20 hours ago, Bartles said:

If I could stand being in a crowd for any length of time, I would probably go hit that up.

7 hours ago, Zavala said:

Game day gonna be in Orlando for the Florida/Miami game I believe. I'll be there getting hammered in the background

Main show is at Magic Kingdom, not that you should adjust your routine in any case. I think SEC Nation will be at the stadium in the morning

9 hours ago, Ace000087 said:

I'm hoping Game Day comes to Ames on September 14th for the CyHawk Rivalry Game.  

I'd rather UT & ISU are undefeated when the Longhorns come to Ames on 11/16 and they do it then.  It would be a pretty compelling matchup; two interesting coaches, one trying to get UT back to dominance and one trying to make ISU more successful than they've ever been.

Article has lots of good talk and trolling between teams and fans...  I'm sure GameDay will mention some of this stuff.

College football's best offseason jabs, squabbles and feuds

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27337861/college-football-best-offseason-jabs-squabbles-feuds

Lincoln Riley's full response to being asked which Big 12 team gives him the most sleepless nights: "Every now and then you get asked these questions. In your mind, you go politically correct or tell the truth. So, the truth is none of 'em."
2:34 PM · Jul 25, 2019·

Edited by LTtxfan

So none of the fun stuff about Gameday, just paying $100 to hang out in Orlando with a bunch of Floridians?  Yeah, where do I sign up?  

I mean, the signs already write themselves, "Florida Man _______"

14 hours ago, OrangEngr said:

So... is the most magical place on earth going to be the one that fucks up the Wazzu flag streak?

Sounds like UCF fans are already offering to help Wazzu sneak it in (though I bet ESPN figures out a way to keep the streak alive after the excellence that was Pullman last year).