ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

Saw them staking the very first steps of the set this afternoon.  Right up against the fountain as stated above.  Just one discrete rental truck just putting down some markers between two guys.  And the tailgate guys were moving some shit out of their way.  Was nice to see this institution returning back to the 40 acres.  What a shitshow this is gonna be for logistics, but great for recruiting.  If you usually enter the stadium in the NE gates, you should probably queue up about now to make it in for kickoff.  C3 is going to integrate, as best they can, the Longhorn City Limits stage, into the ESPN set.  Should be kinda cool.  

On 9/2/2019 at 10:00 PM, Lobo said:

Saw them staking the very first steps of the set this afternoon.  Right up against the fountain as stated above.  Just one discrete rental truck just putting down some markers between two guys.  And the tailgate guys were moving some shit out of their way.  Was nice to see this institution returning back to the 40 acres.  What a shitshow this is gonna be for logistics, but great for recruiting.  If you usually enter the stadium in the NE gates, you should probably queue up about now to make it in for kickoff.  C3 is going to integrate, as best they can, the Longhorn City Limits stage, into the ESPN set.  Should be kinda cool.  

So you're saying sneaking in shouldn't be an issue?

On 9/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, Enchubben said:

Possible hosts??: Matthew McConaughey, Jordan Spieth, Kevin Durant, Ricky Williams,  Roger Clemens, Jon Hamm, Colt McCoy, Michael Huff......  my preference would be McConaughey for the entertainment.

Can't imagine it would be anyone but MM.

On 9/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, Enchubben said:

Possible hosts??: Matthew McConaughey, Jordan Spieth, Kevin Durant, Ricky Williams,  Roger Clemens, Jon Hamm, Colt McCoy, Michael Huff......  my preference would be McConaughey for the entertainment.

Who are some LSU people? Shaq?

On 9/1/2019 at 4:03 PM, Enchubben said:

Wut?

ArmyBrat, Derka-Goo, Chad Briscoe, thujone, black lab or dirt bike.

I'd vote thujone; not because of his artwork but because I think he is (or was) the possessor of "the arm"

11 minutes ago, bluto said:

5dimes has corso picking Tx at 15-1 odds, just sayin

Eh, I hope they all pick LSU. They have been talking about LSU defense and their silly FPI predicted 80% win prob for LSU. 

I don't think our guys will even watch or know who they pick. They are on extreme focus mode. I just hope they have fun and let loose. And win.