ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

King, I hate to be a correcting Calvin, but Army is the Black Knights. 

USMA ARMY sports wise are the Black Knights. The ARMY Parachute Team are the Golden Knights. (NAVY are the Leap Frogs)

Many of those on the team have been or go on to be, instructors at the Army's HALO (freefall school) now in Yuma. It was at Bragg when I went through.

And to those that think that having them here jumping into DKR/Memorial is boring,.... pffft. It isn't as easy as they make it look.

th-883321960.jpg

th-3531557792.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6

Each Saturday, I record both Game Day and Big Noon Kickoff and watch/scroll through each. Though I like the less bloated 2 hour format of Big Noon and like the hosts, I have found myself more and more this season watching far more Game Day and being more and more annoyed with Big Noon Kickoff. This article in The Athletic today about CFB media items sums up why:

770c98662c43fa4358467bcf49219a0f.jpg

92b890b58dc979c415db0705066554a4.jpg

As I’ve joked with mdmost recently, they should just call it the Big Ten Kickoff. Excited for Joel Klatt that they are breaking from tradition and letting him call the USC - UCLA game this Saturday.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mdleast said:

Each Saturday, I record both Game Day and Big Noon Kickoff and watch/scroll through each. Though I like the less bloated 2 hour format of Big Noon and like the hosts, I have found myself more and more this season watching far more Game Day and being more and more annoyed with Big Noon Kickoff. This article in The Athletic today about CFB media items sums up why:

770c98662c43fa4358467bcf49219a0f.jpg

92b890b58dc979c415db0705066554a4.jpg

As I’ve joked with mdmost recently, they should just call it the Big Ten Kickoff. Excited for Joel Klatt that they are breaking from tradition and letting him call the USC - UCLA game this Saturday.

I called this in the Realignment thread. Ohio State is going play 10 games a year at 11 am. Big Noon Kickoff is going to be there for every tOSU home game. That’s going to get old very quickly. I’m sure the numbers dictate they do this, but I’ll watch Gameday instead. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JCHIL said:

I’m going to game tomorrow.  Flew in today…high was 12 today.  Should be 28 by noon and a high of 30 so twice as warm tomorrow - yeah!  Pics from plane coming in to Bozeman.  Bottom pic is of Big Sky Resort from the air .  I’ll post some tailgating and game pics tomorrow …, 

89BE6956-30E3-4C40-B462-E160EB1A8FA8.jpeg

8FAE8083-F01B-4650-97D3-2B6F92C60257.jpeg

cool as a muthafucka!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I didn't think I would say it but I'm saying it. I don't mind Pat McAfee. I think he's made the program more enjoyable. 

Fuck me too. I am coming around it. I wish he would calm down on some of the Rick Flair-esque ridiculous diatribes, but better than Pollack.

Who is the smoke show reporter this year?  Cute

23 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Wish they'd come to Missoula last year for the game, as they toyed with for a long time. Bozeman is cool, but Missoula is the best game day experience in the FCS.

seems like I ate a bad ass burger downtown one time and went over to a bar named Thomas Megar or something like that

30 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Wish they'd come to Missoula last year for the game, as they toyed with for a long time. Bozeman is cool, but Missoula is the best game day experience in the FCS.

Was driving through last Saturday a couple hours before you played eastern. It was about 10 degrees and the streets were packed around the press box. You definitely do it right. 

• Hook 'Em 1