The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

Stupid bullshit false foreshadowing MTV does before commercials gets on my nerves. Made me think Cara was gona nail that last puzzle and USA would win. I kept thinking first the Astros WS and now Cara/Paulie might win...

Hated the formats for this season in every way.

Final was kinda gay. Freakin carnival games throwing ball in basket. Lol.

Seems like UK should have got more of a head start. And stronger players get head start on stupid puzzle purge.

BS for the strong ones doing all that work and weaker ones get to move on bc strong ones are fukin drained and can’t focus on a puzzle (or just not very good). Way too many puzzles imo.

Glad the UK team won. Zach should have switched over but he was never in an elimination.

These showrunners have tried so many formats/rules. Just pick the best ones from past seasons and combine them. Stop trying to get cute every season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Final was kinda gay. Freakin carnival games throwing ball in basket. Lol.

I know TJ has to say it every season, but how was this the toughest final ever? 16 miles would certainly suck, but the eating part was relatively minor & swimming wasn’t a big deal. All of stage 2 was basically puzzle. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

this shit is a walk in the lark

.... is that a new shaggy- ism.... ????

8 hours ago, spystud13 said:

I know TJ has to say it every season, but how was this the toughest final ever? 16 miles would certainly suck, but the eating part was relatively minor & swimming wasn’t a big deal. All of stage 2 was basically puzzle. 

I think a lot of the final got left on the cutting room floor.   Its mentioned, but the show basically glossed over the fact that both teams had to stay up all night, with the only option for sleep being 1 person at a time surrounded by slightly agitated and actively moving snakes.    which btw.... heavily favors the team with only 5 players since they get more  actual time to sleep than the team with 7.   

Not that we havent had multiple sleep deprivation final challenges before,  I remember Cara's win with her cousin was one of those, Bananas last win where he took all the money was another.  And I know there were several others, I just cant remember them right now.

and TJ did say that the last 4 on each team had to complete 6 miles chain-ganged together.  Thats not too easy for the guys to do especially when the girls have much shorter strides they can take.  I think there was a lot of speed walking on that final 4 challenge.  

But I agree that the 3 day Challenge where Johnny and Sarah climbed a mountain to win was probably the hardest one.

and I JUST realized as I was typing this.... is this the first challenge we have had where the finalists didnt get to go to another country to compete in the final?

I feel like MTV knew they Fucked up with the weights.. The fact that USA carried the bags, switched players and broke just about every rule possible and then TJ gave the same penalty to them as CT pushing the gurney. Then again it didnt really matter because they only started 5 minutes behind on the 2nd stage. 

That Final was very weak

Happy for CT though so he can cement his status as the GOAT. He completely changed his game and skated all the way to the final while Bananas is still trying to play the same game he always has. I'm not sure CTs name was ever mentioned 1 time. Him being on the UK team was a blessing because he was able to then play both sides of the house. 

Did it seem like Ninja's puzzle was like 5 pieces while others had puzzles broken into dozens of pieces? 

Other thought I had was that a power walk in the shackles would have been faster than the weird sorta jogging/hopping gates that each team seemed to adopt. But I could be way wrong on that.

• Like 1

CT just has that presence. No one wanted to fuck with him. Yall are right his name was never mentioned in any tribunal crap. Even though he could have been seen as slow for a final...he proved all wrong. Beast/Goat

And I also recall finals usually taking place on a different location. MTV has also gotten less exotic with their locations...this one was shit. And same damn bar they went to everyday.

I kinda liked when they had a redemption house or whatever it was called. Chance for those who got screwed to make it back.

Soooo when does the next one air?

5 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Isn’t this the second final where Paulie’s body had “failed”

It was either in a final, or a purge challenge rugby before the final. He went first, and made it seem like it was one of the hardest challenges of the season. Then just about everyone completed it afterwards lol.

7 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Isn’t this the second final where Paulie’s body had “failed”

The jump/swing from suspended storage containers down and back challenge.

He was terrible and then a bunch of the females finished it after his epic fail.

Did y'all see Paulie wearing his Joker outfit at the reunion show? This kid is something else. 

edit- for those who haven't seen it he isn't in full-on joker makeup, he's just wearing that same purple Joker jacket that he was wearing when he and Cara kept posting all of that "we the villains you say we are" bullshit. 

Edited by Goo Punch

2 hours ago, CAHorn said:

The jump/swing from suspended storage containers down and back challenge.

He was terrible and then a bunch of the females finished it after his epic fail.

That was because he dove headfirst off that thing like Vinnie Chase in Entourage's Aquaman and probably gave himself a concussion.  It looked cool, but in hindsight it was a terrible decision.  

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Did y'all see Paulie wearing his Joker outfit at the reunion show? This kid is something else. 

edit- for those who haven't seen it he isn't in full-on joker makeup, he's just wearing that same purple Joker jacket that he was wearing when he and Cara kept posting all of that "we the villains you say we are" bullshit. 

I will give Paulie this. It’s clear that he has a healthy respect for Jordan, and how he plays the game. They had a nice little embrace at the end of the challenge where you could tell he was like “I don’t like you, but fuck man. I respect the hell out of you.” I could see a rivals challenge where they’re teamed up, and they would probably be a force. 

Cara on the other hand, simply doesn’t have that in her lol.

Also, is the reunion already out? I assumed it came out next week.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

15 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Fucking Swaggy P is a host. 

god damn it. beyond the fact that he's a legit shitty person who was on BB for all of, what, 2-3 episodes, the fact that this asshat keeps getting to be involved in shit like this is ridiculous, because he is terrible to have to listen to. literally everything about "his" personality is just stuff he's seen in pop culture and is now repeating, down to his own self-appointed nickname. fucking trash person. 

• Like 1

Man Cara is just the saddest, saddest person. She's the most classless person in the building and she tries to lecture Laurel about being classy. UGH. The most pathetic part is how she is completely incapable of saying, "yeah i screwed up." she will do the craziest mental gymnastics to justify any behavior of hers, even weeks/months/years after the fact when she is clearly in the wrong. It is insane how self deluded she is. My favorite thing about her delusion how every single time anyone disagrees with her or stops being her friend it's because, "they're intimidated by how healthy and happy i am". GURL. STAHP. 

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

so.... I take it I can just delete that reunion off my watch list?

As many commercial breaks as there were you could probably run through it in 35 min tops 

Also with all these skin care IG ads these people do, someone needs to get Cara on some degrease shit. That was harder to look at than Nanys donkey teeth. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:10 AM, Goo Punch said:

Man Cara is just the saddest, saddest person. She's the most classless person in the building and she tries to lecture Laurel about being classy. UGH. The most pathetic part is how she is completely incapable of saying, "yeah i screwed up." she will do the craziest mental gymnastics to justify any behavior of hers, even weeks/months/years after the fact when she is clearly in the wrong. It is insane how self deluded she is. My favorite thing about her delusion how every single time anyone disagrees with her or stops being her friend it's because, "they're intimidated by how healthy and happy i am". GURL. STAHP. 

Agreed. However the best part of the entire reunion was her trying to defend Paulie telling Rogan to keep screwing Dee because it was good for his game/alliance even though he didn't really have feeling for her. 

How in the world did the hosts or any of the cast not say "really Cara? because that isn't how you reacted when Kyle did the exact same thing a couple of seasons ago?" 

• Like 1