Texas Women's Basketball 2019-2020 Season

LTtxfan

That was the first time Tennessee saw a team that tall.  Out height fucked them up. 

I don't expect this team to all of a suddent turn it around rather I don't t know that Tennessee is the 17th best team in the country. 

How do we beat Tennessee in Knoxville but lose to Hawaii? 

Season is going to be interesting...

1 minute ago, Goodman said:

They're not but a road win@tenn will always feel great. 

Of course.  We were also on a little losing streak.  Especially after the last trip to Knoxville and we were #2 and they knocked us off.  

49 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Of course.  We were also on a little losing streak.  Especially after the last trip to Knoxville and we were #2 and they knocked us off.  

I don't see this season ending well for Karen but I am enjoying the hell out of beating them at home.

Watched most of the Tenn game.   Don't know enough about WBB to comment,  but will say our players were very focused - didn't seem to rush.   

Tenn seems to be adjusting to their first year head coach Harper and her husband who is an assistant.   Players/coaches did not have confident look when diagramming plays.

But congrats to Texas !   Sometimes the name on the front of the jersey means alot to the other team in games like this.

(for those who may not be aware,  Tenn has husband/wife coaching combo in WBB and softball.  Unique to say the least) 

Tenn was undefeated with a rather soft schedule.  Their only real win of note was ND (74-63) - ND is 5-6 (yes, they suck) and just got drilled by UCONN 81-57. 

The Big 12/SEC challenge was dominated by the Big 12.  The league is going to be very difficult.  I think we still miss the tournament when all is said and done.  

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So she doesn’t get a waiver because SHE CLAIMS we didn’t visit her in the hospital?  What a shame. 

Remember, everything in that article was one sided.  The NCAA may have spoken to Texas separately and, again, Texas cannot comment on a student athlete's medical history. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

This team is so bipolar. I suppose we do have the talent to compete with the best, but we also have the coaching to lose to the worst

FIFY

I was skeptical of the lineup without Higgs starting but she’s so good off the bench.