How to Buy a 5-Star Recruit: The Demond Demas Saga

texifornia

• 11 months later...

From @Longhornfrenzy:

"According to the statement, the alleged victim who was Demas’s girlfriend, 'Reported that the defendant pushed her head into the wall. Then she bit him on the shoulder. (She) reported that the defendant then grabbed her and threw her from off of the bed onto the floor, which caused her top front teeth to go through her bottom lip.

"'The injury caused bleeding, loose teeth, swelling and a hole to the bottom of the lip. (She) stated that she and the defendant had been in an intimate dating relationship for a year."

7 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

I would've bet big on that kid being a huge success.  So much wasted talent. 

You would’ve bet big on an aggy, who’s playing WR in Jimbo’s offense, being a huge success?

Well then, might I interest you in some ocean front property in Kansas? 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I am shocked Jimbo didn't handle this very well

FM3eaHFXsAcNHSG?format=jpg&name=smallFM3eaUWXEAEwtLD?format=jpg&name=smallFM3eaieXwAoy0zH?format=jpg&name=smallFM3eav5XoAkB6Uu?format=jpg&name=small

Too many low-character people involved in this whole thing for it to not go south...

HS coach (Flanagan), trainer/ street agent (Footwork king), College coach (Fisher), player (Demas) all shady as fuck

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is there any flameout rate that would scare the bag money into hiding?  Or is it damn the torpedoes despite performance by players and coaches?

They are all in right now. The only thing that will stop them is NCAA sanctions and that won't happen unless someone like Demas goes to the NCAA with a fedex envelope full of cash. They are desperate to get ahead of us in the SEC, and pissed at the SEC schools for letting us in. The gloves are off. 

Edited by Vertigo

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Hmm, I wonder if Tony Buzbee picks up lots of domestic cases for random Houston black dudes who don’t play football for A&M.   I’m guessing he does!

Does Demas play for aggy though?   I’m sure Buzbee wants to see something come of the money he spent to get Demas there in the first place.