Justin Tucker

idigTexas

33 minutes ago, Noogman said:

As much as we all enjoy blaming Mack, kickers aren't typically coached by anyone on staff, at least not at the college level. There are private kicking instructors that most elite kickers are going to starting early in high school and are coached by for the rest of their careers. That being said, a school with as much money as Texas should have an instructor on retainer.

One of the best things the Dallas Cowboys ever did from a special teams standpoint was hiring ex-kicker and instructor Chris Boniol to be an assistant special teams coach. He coached Dan Bailey when Bailey was one of the best kickers in the league.

It's wild that football has such an important function be so specialized that the people in charge of the teams have no idea what to do.  Most college and pro teams are just blindly throwing darts at a list of names when trying to find a kicker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly the miss and the reactions say more than anything. Nobody else probably even attempts that. The Jags guys were all on pins and needles thinking he was going to make it. And it’s 67 fucking yards. 
greatest kicker of the football since Gus the field goal kicking mule. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

How short was that?  A yard?  

Damn, Justin.  Get it together!  LOL

It landed a good yard shy of the back of the end zone, so it had to be at least 3-4 yards short.

747-EDFF2-534-A-4978-9532-F5-DDD38-A604-

His leg is getting weaker by the day. He’ll be washed up by week 16. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 11:00 PM, LTtxfan said:

one of the interesting coincidences of the Tucker FG for the record is that on Dempsey's 63 yarder for the record the Lions took the lead with a FG 17-16 and the Saints, just like the Ravens, drove last minute into FG range, and the Lions lost 19-17 in both cases.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They're still talking about the little pregame tiff with Mahomes and Kelce.

https://people.com/travis-kelce-talks-pregame-squabble-with-baltimore-ravens-kicker-justin-tucker-patrick-mahomes-8553567

"Justin came out and he said it was more of a joking gesture ... and I get it, he was kinda winking at me, being a d--- about it, trying to get under the skin," Travis said. "I get it, but me and Pat... We’ve been having the same mentality for this game all week long, man. And it was a, ‘You gotta go in there and have the right mind frame. Have the right mindset.' And we just weren’t in a joking mood. We were ready to get after it."

Travis concluded, "So Justin, sorry if we took it to a level that you didn’t think it’d get to. But if you’re gonna be a d---, I promise you, I can one-up you every time."

7 hours ago, ajax said:

They're still talking about the little pregame tiff with Mahomes and Kelce.

https://people.com/travis-kelce-talks-pregame-squabble-with-baltimore-ravens-kicker-justin-tucker-patrick-mahomes-8553567

if you watch the video they’re actually laughing the whole time, and they talk about how justin tucker is undeniably the GOAT.  don’t let that stop you guys from raging though. 

7 hours ago, alincoln said:

Kelce is such an insufferable cunt.  His CTE can't kick in soon enough.

jesus christ.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I can't think of one reason why any of us should have strong feelings towards Mahomes of Kelce. I mean Charlie Strong's teams beat Mahomes twice.

Last sentence is great.  However every time I see a subway, state farm, experian,, direct TV and for fucks sake pfizer commercial my hatred of those 2 insufferable douches grows by 1%. I remember enough economics to know that the Rule of 70 means that hatred now approaches infinity. And no that's not a new car campaign by one if those cocksuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Last sentence is great.  However every time I see a subway, state farm, experian,, direct TV and for fucks sake pfizer commercial my hatred of those 2 insufferable douches grows by 1%. I remember enough economics to know that the Rule of 70 means that hatred now approaches infinity. And no that's not a new car campaign by one if those cocksuckers. 

no lie, a pat mahomes head & shoulders ad came on while i was reading this.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

image.png.f8e633768b6e6ee22bb68339f0415038.png

I really respect Brittany's message to people criticizing Jackson Mahomes' for his sexual abuse incident that they should shut the F up. Experts in counseling victims of sexual abuse also agree that victims should shut the F up. It's the best way for them to recover from the trauma they've suffered.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I really respect Brittany's message to people criticizing Jackson Mahomes' for his sexual abuse incident that they should shut the F up. Experts in counseling victims of sexual abuse also agree that victims should shut the F up. It's the best way for them to recover from the trauma they've suffered.  

Shut the F up

• Hook 'Em 1

Who cares? It’s an ad. And the State Farm ones are at times funny.

Good for them getting theirs. I’m glad the kid from Tyler Texas is killing it. bEast Texas baby.