Louisiana Tech @ Texas 7 PM 8/31 on LHN

Machinator

8 hours ago, PsychMike said:

IDK if this belongs here, but thought some of you may be interested in this (from TexasSports):

•  The following true freshmen played in their first career game on Saturday: DB Chris Adimora, WR Malcolm Epps, LB David Gbenda, DL Moro Ojomo, DB Tyler Owens, WR Jake Smith, DL T’Vondre Sweat, LB Marcus Tillman, RB Jordan Whittington, WR Marcus Washington, TE Jared Wiley
  •  The following redshirt freshmen played in their first career game on Saturday: LB Ayodele Adeoye, OL Junior Angilau, DL Keondre Coburn, QB/RB Roschon Johnson, OL Christian Jones, QB Casey Thompson, WR Al’Vonte Woodard

Guess TexasSports made some mistakes... 

Participation thru B12 CCG  (2018)

Player Participation
# Player Games Played
40 Adeoye, Ayodele 3

99 Coburn, Keondre 2
85 Epps, Malcolm 2

98 Ojomo, Moro 2

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Guess TexasSports made some mistakes... 

Participation thru B12 CCG  (2018)

Player Participation
# Player Games Played
40 Adeoye, Ayodele 3

99 Coburn, Keondre 2
85 Epps, Malcolm 2

98 Ojomo, Moro 2

They also listed Ossai as a sophomore when I believe he was redshirted. 

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

They also listed Ossai as a sophomore when I believe he was redshirted. 

Ossai did not redshirt...

Here's last list of 2018 Redshirts I found...

Projected  Longhorn 2018 Redshirt List 

OL

Junior Angilau, Reese Moore, Rafiti Ghirmai, Christian Jones, Denzel Okafor

DL

Keondre Coburn, Michael Williams, Daniel Carson, Moro Ojomo, Jamari Chisholm

WR

John Burt, Al'vonte Woodard, Malcolm Epps

QB

Cam Rising, Casey Thompson,  Shane Buechele

LB

Byron Vaughns , Ayodele Adeoye   

RB

Kyle Porter, Toneil Carter

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Ossai did not redshirt...

Here's last list of 2018 Redshirts I found...

Projected  Longhorn 2018 Redshirt List 

OL

Junior Angilau, Reese Moore, Rafiti Ghirmai, Christian Jones, Denzel Okafor

DL

Keondre Coburn, Michael Williams, Daniel Carson, Moro Ojomo, Jamari Chisholm

WR

John Burt, Al'vonte Woodard, Malcolm Epps

QB

Cam Rising, Casey Thompson,  Shane Buechele

LB

Byron Vaughns , Ayodele Adeoye   

RB

Kyle Porter, Toneil Carter

Oh wow. I really thought Herman saved him for just 4 games. Regardless, he would be here for 3 years with the way he's balling out, redshirt or not. 

On 9/1/2019 at 7:59 AM, Yesh said:

I thought the corners played soft, preferring to give up the short throws to make sure they didn't get beat deep and make La Tech drive down the field.  Since they couldn't sustain their drives until the 3rd string was in, I guess it worked.  I do think the tackling on the short throws was not great, it was something Tom mentioned and could be a noticeable drop off from Davis and Boyd until they get better.  Hardy and those guys looked decent but we will play better and they will make us pay for poor angles and diving at the legs.

Watched the LSU game and they made their way doing the exact same thing we gave up. 

Cant give up the YAC

Closing the file on this game but had to comment on how awful the Galindo led broadcast with Brooks was. These are our home team announcers and they were full of misses. Just about every close call or review they were either wrong or failed to identify why the review was taking place. I imagine Galindo is still here because every time his pay is cut, he continues to show up to work.

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

Closing the file on this game but had to comment on how awful the Galindo led broadcast with Brooks was. These are our home team announcers and they were full of misses. Just about every close call or review they were either wrong or failed to identify why the review was taking place. I imagine Galindo is still here because every time his pay is cut, he continues to show up to work.

On the bright side, at least he wasn't caught on any hot mics talking about how bad our team is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

spacer.png

• 2 months later...