Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But how did he do SO well at Stanford, with some of the most difficult admissions standards anywhere, and fail so badly at his alma mater, where he can recruit with real personal enthusiasm?  He got the NFL stink on him and came out with the funk, like Chip Kelly.

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

But how did he do SO well at Stanford, with some of the most difficult admissions standards anywhere, and fail so badly at his alma mater, where he can recruit with real personal enthusiasm?  He got the NFL stink on him and came out with the funk, like Chip Kelly.

He had 1 great year and 1 good year at Stanford.    He’s not done much worse at Michigan.  They do fucking suck this year but they have been respectable the previous 5.  Won 10 games three times. 

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He had 1 great year and 1 good year at Stanford.    He’s not done much worse at Michigan.  They do fucking suck this year but they have been respectable the previous 5.  Won 10 games three times. 

I guess, but you have to remember Stanford absolutely SUCKED for decades before harbaugh.  I mean they were the P10 layup.  When he upset SC, they were 41 pt dogs.  But I guess your right, his run was pretty limited there.  

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan