Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• 5 months later...

Really playing the long game to get the inside recruiting angle on the future players. I guess he thinks Michigan is giving him a lifetime contract. Oh who am I kidding, of course they are. He finally beat tOSU. Like giving Herman an extension after the Sugar Bowl. 

Edited by mdmost

• 1 month later...

Not loving how he is handling the QB situation. But I guess it is pretty tough to bench a QB who just won the B1G championship and took you to the playoffs. 

If you start Cade, you can bring JJ in for a few series because he can do things Cade can't. If you start JJ, there is nothing Cade can do that JJ can't so no reason to put him in. 

Harbaugh is trying all he can to keep Cade playing, but I think by the time they get to B1G play JJ will be the guy. Ill take a few mistakes for the big plays vs a game manager that throws for 100 yards against CSU with 61 of that being one play where the WR got 55 of those yards after the catch. 

On 9/7/2022 at 8:27 AM, Juicy said:

Not loving how he is handling the QB situation. But I guess it is pretty tough to bench a QB who just won the B1G championship and took you to the playoffs. 

Well I guess Harbaugh knew what he was doing. He knew JJ was the better guy, but felt obligated to Cade, so he let the whole world see the difference in the two, and gave Cade a shot to keep his job. 

JJ earned it. Nothing but respect for Cade, but he is limited in what he can do on the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

Michigan is having a great year.
Both UM & MSU have a bye this week, and play next week on Oct 29 in Ann Arbor.
Michigan should beat MSU, pretty handily

Should is never a great predictor  -  7 years ago today, in case anyone doesn't remember
Whoa...He has trouble with the snap

Happy Jalen Watts Jackson day to all!!!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is the gayest fucking article. Michigan is such a cheesedick program (God bless 'em - I hope they never lose to tOSU again).

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35061700/heroes-help-no-3-michigan-illinois-remain-unbeaten

It’s a good win. We were down to our

3rd (true freshman), 4th, and 5th runningbacks

3rd (true freshman), 4th tight ends 

down our biggest offensive threat Corum (arguably the best back in college football)

and our best pass rusher mike morris.

wins a win. They gutted it out. Brown (Rb for Illinois) is a stud. Very similar to the build of Corum. 

That game was something else. 11 games of ground and pound boring/sometimes shitty offense and then you show up to your biggest game of the year and say “fuck you we’re going deep every play”. Then come out in the 2nd half and it’s “oh you adjusted? lol jk we’re going to run it over your fucking face now”.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Harbaugh is 24-2 since 2021

12-2 last year and 12-0 this year.

Might need to hook the surly up with your drugs Juicy J.

12, 13, 14, whatever it is just get there. hahah it was a long weekend. 

Not sure why I gave him an extra loss though. 

13-0 is insane to me. Honestly never thought that would be a possibility. Could they lose to Purdue, maybe, but I think Iowa was a better team last year and Michigan Boat raced them. 

Edited by Juicy

2 hours ago, Juicy said:

12, 13, 14, whatever it is just get there. hahah it was a long weekend. 

Not sure why I gave him an extra loss though. 

13-0 is insane to me. Honestly never thought that would be a possibility. Could they lose to Purdue, maybe, but I think Iowa was a better team last year and Michigan Boat raced them. 

Purdues qb is really good. They also have a coach who is 3-0 against top 5 teams 

2018 Ohio State, 2021 Michigan State, & 2021 Iowa.
Michigan State did finish top 10 last year. 2018 Ohio State it was their only loss and basically kept them out of the CFP.

Yea Purdue will throw down and upset from time to time for sure. Wonder if getting overlooked factors in.

53 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Fuck Michigan.

Jimmy can coach ball, that’s not up for debate.

Fuck michigan? They are my first team and because of this and the old board as well as all you crazy assholes this is my second team. I feel they both do things the same way. Any way fuck michigan? D596ACC7-9890-4F62-A05C-14A4949420C1.jpeg.f26ed4c5054c958dc268555a370fd2a5.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...
  • immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan