Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

Some evidence of the stupidity of Jones' fraudulent transfers, and of the alacrity of the plaintiff's lawyers.  https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/alex-jones-tufta.pdf

Not only will I predict that his bankruptcy(s) will not significantly reduce his liability to the plaintiffs, I will also predict that Jones will come dangerously close to being indicted for bankruptcy fraud.

• Like 1

What a fucking sorry excuse for a human being Alex Jones is.

"Repeated threats from Jones’ followers — egged on by his original claims that their son didn’t actually die — have caused both Scarlett Lewis and Neil Heslin to experience PTSD and anxiety, a forensic therapist testified Monday."

Jesus today has been wild. While the plaintiff (father of the deceased) was on the stand, Alex took to the air to explain that the plaintiff is “slow” and “on the spectrum” and “being manipulated.” Reddit helps plaintiff’s attorneys grab the clip. It gets played while the mother of the deceased is on the stand. 

She’s doing a great job addressing rhetorical questions straight at Alex, which makes clear she’s been waiting for this opportunity to ask basically “Why have you done this to us? Why have you compounded our tragedy?” At one point, she asks him “Do you really think I’m an actor?” And get this: fucking dumbass Alex actually answers her. From his seat at counsel’s table. “No I don’t think you’re an actor.” The judge goes ballistic and shuts his dumb ass down immediately. 

Crazy.

Edited by BrickHorn

8 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Jesus today has been wild. While the plaintiff (father of the deceased) was on the stand, Alex took to the air to explain that the plaintiff is “slow” and “on the spectrum” and “being manipulated.” Reddit helps plaintiff’s attorneys grab the clip. It gets played while the mother of the deceased is on the stand. 

She’s doing a great job addressing rhetorical questions straight at Alex, which makes clear she’s been waiting for this opportunity to ask basically “Why have you done this to us? Why have you compounded our tragedy?” At one point, she asks him “Do you really think I’m an actor?” And get this: fucking dumbass Alex actually answers her. From his seat at counsel’s table. “No I don’t think you’re an actor.” The judge goes ballistic and shuts his dumb ass down immediately. 

Crazy.

That's some pretty hotshit lawyering, I'd say.  I suppose because this case is all about fringe and social media, the lawyers have acquired a sensitivity to and awareness of this kind of thing that maybe isn't normal.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's some pretty hotshit lawyering, I'd say.  I suppose because this case is all about fringe and social media, the lawyers have acquired a sensitivity to and awareness of this kind of thing that maybe isn't normal.

Those guys are very media / social media savvy. They’ve made several appearances on the Knowledge Fight podcast and even had the host of that podcast attend depositions. Which was genius, because he is a walking encyclopedia on Alex and his broadcast history. During the depo, he was able to point out contradictions, lies, etc. to exploit in questioning. Dude has receipts and Alex paid for it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Some evidence of the stupidity of Jones' fraudulent transfers, and of the alacrity of the plaintiff's lawyers.  https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/alex-jones-tufta.pdf
Not only will I predict that his bankruptcy(s) will not significantly reduce his liability to the plaintiffs, I will also predict that Jones will come dangerously close to being indicted for bankruptcy fraud.

Called it.

Though that was about as easy as calling the sun rising in the East tomorrow.
  • Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Struggling to see how you can ask a witness a question that would result in the answer being a string of rhetorical questions directed at the plaintiff without a sustained objection.

Just now, lemonlime said:

As someone who's never seen his show, does Jones always sound like this?  Or is he about to give the judge and the jury Covid?

His voice is gravely, probably from all the detestable bile he spews on a daily basis. 

his own attorney putting on his direct looks so fucking scared to ask him any questions...he's scared of how he's going to answer.

god damn, this court reporter has never worked this hard in her life...

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is fucking insane - what the hell is this defense attorney doing?

laying a historical foundation of all the services that alex jones has made to society...and making him highly relatable to the jury.

that is the third time he has talked about how popular he was with "the left."

Edited by sidis

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Now he’s trying explaining why his voice is show shitty. But the judge sustained a relevance objection. 

…over Alex’s argument that it is relevant. Yes. Alex, the witness, interjected to argue on an objection. This guy has no self-control or awareness of decorum.

Edited by BrickHorn

Alex just testified that he usually takes calls or “covers up to 100 news stories” for the duration of his show. And he’s talking about his “stacks of news.” Anyone who listens to Knowledge Fight will die laughing at that. It’s a running gag that Alex habitually promises to cover “stacks” of news articles or “get to your calls” but always manages to get distracted by his own rambling rants on bullshit, and never actually takes calls or covers the news.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

bill maher said we should kill the majority of people in the world last friday?

As bad as Hitler, apparently.

Edited by BrickHorn

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

bill maher said we should kill the majority of people in the world last friday?

After listening to about 5 minutes of Jones's rambling insanity, and realizing he is one of the people on this planet.....I'm listening to Maher's idea here.

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

The cross is going to be GLORIOUS. Alex is up there revising history and lying about his show and history. Mark (the lead plaintiff’s lawyer) has receipts. He’s taking notes now and is going to fuck Alex up. 

the best part is this stupid fuck of a defense atty is running the clock on the direct.  they are going to have all night with the transcript to amend their cross prep.