Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Summary details?  I'm on calls, can't watch right now.

Jones failed to turn over text messages, says there weren't any regarding sandy hook.  Plantiff recently received complete image of Jones' phone, it's full of sandy hook texts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Jones failed to turn over text messages, says there weren't any regarding sandy hook.  Plantiff recently received complete image of Jones' phone, it's full of sandy hook texts. 

Sure, Sandy Hook is different than sandy hook. Duh. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TexEx15 said:

Lol defense counsel falling on the sword. “We suck. Sorry bout that.”

well, it is easy for him because he is his 11th attorney in these proceedings.  he can throw his predecessors under the bus.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

i missed what the line of questioning was there at the end with the theatrics over the dollar and the "are we done?"  did anyone catch that?

Impeached Jones about his lies about how much money his company made---many times more than Jones testified to.  And then asked if Jones agreed with his lawyer's statement that $1 would be sufficient to compensate the plaintiffs.

18 minutes ago, yoladu said:

how this Austin cable access assclown rose to national prominence is beyond me.

what is possible today was not possible in 1995.

https://observer.com/2019/04/alex-jones-austin-public-access-tv-origin-story/

If anybody from Austin public access was going to rise to national prominence, why couldn’t it have been Beatles-lovin’ Reverend Ricky

rev_ricky_1.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Impeached Jones about his lies about how much money his company made---many times more than Jones testified to.  And then asked if Jones agreed with his lawyer's statement that $1 would be sufficient to compensate the plaintiffs.

And Jones’ bitch ass proceeds to say how much should GW pay for lying about WMD. It’s all a game to that piece of shit.

I’ll admit the pivot attempt by Jones was admirable. When told his lawyer fucked up and gave him his entire phone Jones tried to insinuate that it was intentional. “You asked for this stuff and now you have it.”  

I’ll admit the pivot attempt by Jones was admirable. When told his lawyer fucked up and gave him his entire phone Jones tried to insinuate that it was intentional. “You asked for this stuff and now you have it.”  

6 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Hot mic. Sounds like plaintiff attorney was telling Jones’ counsel “you need to take care of your business you have a serious problem on your hands” anyone else hear that?

he's exactly right in re: client control.  but also b/c with the discovery stuff, that's his professional responsibility and duty.  defense counsel's taking a huge hit personally and professionally.

yo...dude's fucked. 

1 minute ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

he's exactly right in re: client control.  but also b/c with the discovery stuff, that's his professional responsibility and duty.  defense counsel's taking a huge hit personally and professionally.

yo...dude's fucked. 

He said something about a bunch of medical records being in there, but I didn’t catch who they were for. 

8 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

And Jones’ bitch ass proceeds to say how much should GW pay for lying about WMD. It’s all a game to that piece of shit.

I turned it on just in time to see that. I think he blamed the New York Times, not W, with regard to WMDs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

yo...dude's fucked. 

Like "disbarred" fucked or just "professionally ruined" fucked?

Just now, C-Man said:

I’ve never heard of a lawyer getting disbarred for discovery abuse. His reputation in Travis County certainly will be in the shitter. But I don’t know how much that will follow him back to Houston (i.e., I don’t know how much the Houston judges are following this trial and how much the Houston judges talk with the Travis County judges).

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He won't be disbarred for that sort of thing, but when all is said and done, I wouldn't be surprised if the court sanctioned him personally -- ordered him to pay some money, take extra CLE on ethical obligations of candor and in discovery, that sort of thing.  But there could also be a complaint to the bar (which I would be surprised to see result in more sanction than the court would give him).

In light of Jones' spluttering petard hoisting today, I wonder how bad Trump would fare if he ever had to testify for his own misdeeds.  They are both amoral grifters with delusions of grandeur and have dieted so gluttonously on their own bullshit that they think they are the smartest person in any room they enter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

In light of Jones' spluttering petard hoisting today, I wonder how bad Trump would fare if he ever had to testify for his own misdeeds.  They are both amoral grifters with delusions of grandeur and have dieted so gluttonously on their own bullshit that they think they are the smartest person in any room they enter.

jones is about the only person that would be a bigger dream cross witness than trump.  they would both be world class self-impeachers.

he would easily be manipulated into admitting guilt on the stand through the colonel jessup tactics.  easily manipulated through flattery into self-incrimination.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1