Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

That whole thing was pretty obviously done for press. I don’t want what sort of person courts that exact time of attention but looks like we are about to find out. 

But this is who his demo is right now. At least he knows it. Redditors who can’t get laid and watch bitcoin all day during bouts of yelling at people on X-box. This is why Trump won. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 10:12 AM, Brisketexan said:

Are these folks also pleading Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress?  It's such an odd, gap-filler cause of action, that has so little purpose....except perhaps for cases just like these.

I hope they bankrupt the fucker.  When you abuse the families of murdered kids for profit -- which is EXACTLY what he has done -- you deserve to fucking lose EVERYTHING.

There should be a term for chance of success in certain cases - like, "How many Eskimo Huts would you give it?"

I saw the evil SOB at Sky Cinema today in Dripping Springs with his 3 kids.  I'm no tough guy but a lot of dark things went through my mind on what I would like to do to him.  Kids looked happy/normal and he walks with a severe limp. CSB. 

Fuck that guy. 

Edited by CrownKing

On 4/23/2018 at 11:52 AM, Hornius Emeritus said:

Did I say several times that Sandy Hook never happened and that the witnesses and parents were actors?  I'm sorry, I meant that it DID happen!  Sorry for the mixup there, folks.

Yep. Alex is now backtracking.

http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-backtracking-now-says-sandy-hook-shooting-did-happen#stream/0

He's not just backtracking.  He'e deleting all internet evidence he ever said anything about Sandy Hook ever.  

This best thing to make Alex Jones go away is to ignore him. He reactionary for the right and the left and half his schtick is to troll those on the opposite end of his "view points".  People like Alex Jones eventually flame out or self destruct in an exploding fireball.  I wouldn't get too worked up unless he directly influences some type of mass discrimination or calls for violence.

He's the opposite of civil discourse and a lot of his opposition chooses to wallow in the mud with him.

1 minute ago, Newdoc said:

This best thing to make Alex Jones go away is to ignore him. He reactionary for the right and the left and half his schtick is to troll those on the opposite end of his "view points".  People like Alex Jones eventually flame out or self destruct in an exploding fireball.  I wouldn't get too worked up unless he directly influences some type of mass discrimination or calls for violence.

He's the opposite of civil discourse and a lot of his opposition chooses to wallow in the mud with him.

I want to see Alex Jones, Rush and those of the same feather go down in a big, expensive ball of fire as an example to those who would trade in lies.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Ever fight a war against a bunch of people with placebo erections? No you haven't. Nobody has. Ever. Sun Tzu doesn't have a single chapter about this. 

In fairness, that's because Sun Tzu couldn't have possibly imagined that Alex would come up with a substitute for rhino horn.

Well, rats, I dusted off my Red Rider BB gun, loaded up the muzzle, and cleaned and calibrated my Wiffleball bat bottle rocket musket.

With my $oro$ money, I conducted a clandestine, highly-illegal arms deal, one that necessitated traveling several hundred yards beyond the Harris County line, deep into the enemy territory that is Montgomery County, and a roundabout return trip home. I could not chance police seizure of the several crates of assorted Chinese-made gunpowder weaponry at the 10-for-the-price- of-2 firecracker stand.

Smoke bombs, aerial spinners, Roman candles, M-80s, tactical sparklers....you name it, it is all in my arsenal; I was all ready for the Civil War to start today.

But now it's raining, so....wait 'til next year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 8:29 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

I'm wondering what obscure event that took place today he is going to spin up into "the first shot of the Second Civil War."

First shots are fired?

https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/youtube-deletes-alex-jones-infowars-videos-1202886565/

Google’s YouTube pulled down four videos posted by Alex Jones’ ultra right-wing Infowars for violating policies banning hate speech and graphic content.

YouTube’s penalizing of Infowars, a notorious source of conspiracies and misinformation, is the latest development in the ongoing challenge internet platforms face in trying to balance free speech with enforcing standards to block hateful and disturbing content.

In two of the Infowars videos deleted by YouTube, Jones railed against Muslims and asserted that they were taking over control of European countries. Another video, titled “How To Prevent Liberalism,” depicted a man shoving a young boy to the ground, while in the fourth video Jones compared the creators of a show featuring animated drag queens to Satanists.

“We have long-standing policies against child endangerment and hate speech,” YouTube said in a statement. “We apply our policies consistently according to the content in the videos, regardless of the speaker or the channel.”

The Infowars violation of YouTube policies count as one so-called “community strike.” Channels that receive three strikes within 90 days are subject to termination, per the video platform’s rules. In addition, channels that receive a strike are suspended from live-streaming for 90 days “or until the associated issue(s) are resolved.”

In a post on Infowars’ website titled “Sharia-Compliant YouTube Removes Videos Criticizing Islamic Immigration,” the site wrote, “YouTube could have simply slapped an age restriction on the videos but instead leapt straight to a copyright strike, further illustrating how this is part of a wider assault to remove the Alex Jones Channel.” Note that YouTube didn’t remove the videos because of a copyright violation but because it determined that the videos ran afoul of its guidelines prohibiting violent and graphic content.

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

His ex-wife was busy on Twitter today, too. Tough day for Alex.

https://twitter.com/alexjones_ex

yeah, she was on the dale dudley show earlier this week:

https://www.klbjfm.com/media/podcasts/7-26-18-hour-2-kelly-jones-and-flat-earth-recap

it was actually kind of interesting, but she's definitely fired up about the custody of her kids.

Edited by hayden_horn
edit: wait, fuck, was that this morning? it's been a long day.

Alex Jones, the American conspiracy theorist who runs the InfoWars website, has been suspended from Facebook for bullying and hate speech.

The suspension will last for 30 days, and affects only Jones’s personal account on the social network, not the main InfoWars account. His profile will continue to be published, but he will not be not be able to post content until the suspension elapses.

A Facebook spokesperson told the Guardian Jones was found to have violated its community standards.

Alex finally found where the line is, both with the stuff on YouTube/FB, and with the Sandy Hook lawsuits.

I expect he'll back way the fuck off on a lot of things, because if he loses Youtube and/or Facebook, he's screwed financially (and that's not even taking into account his divorce).

Alex Jones is a carnival barker.  Anyone who take  him seriously is a fucking moron.  The current PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA takes him seriously.

How did we get here?

You legit have to be a  straight up idiot to fall for his BS.

6 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

If FB and YouTube didn’t pay out for political channels of any kind that could help as well. 

Take away the economic incentive from them all. 

They should be able to pay out if they want to.  They have guidelines in place for when the line is crossed, and Jones is finally finding it.

9 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

“I just wanted to finish by saying that your reputation is amazing.” -Donald Trump on Alex Jones show

a-t-donald-trump-alex-jones.jpg

• Like 1