Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

Unfortunately, we need to bring back dueling.  There use to be a consequence to spouting off BS and saying whatever the fuck you want...now there is none.  Our forefathers designed our government and Constitution in a time when there was a check on slander (even through technically illegal means).   If some of these pussies had to worry that their BS might be called out and their life will be on the line, some of this would stop.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

“Conservative news outlet”. Lulz

He says that as if opposition of the local water turning frogs homosexual is "conservative" or "news."

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I'd recommend watching that botched encounter he had with Bernie at the airport. That effeminate loser actually blames Hillary Clinton for his Sandy Hook denialism. And why does he do it? Because it's all about the gimmick. It's all about the work. He's never off it. He'd rather climb up a tree and believe a lie than stand on the ground and accept reality. At first I thought he was a snowball artist, but I think the more reasonable explanation is that he started off that way and grew to believe his own bullshit...either that or he knows that he has to keep outdoing himself in order to stay relevant.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Actually, without net neutrality, ISPs can blacklist his site if they want to.  Not sure Trump can figure out how to work tor.

This is where the removal of net neutrality can backfire on some conservatives.  If enough people convince the top ISP (AT&T, Comcast, TW, Verizon, Charter along with Sprint and T-mobile) to remove Infowars as hate speech, then Jones will be resigned to mailers and 1-800 calls.     Perhaps he can start his own computer network, and people can use their modem to dial directly into it.   Infowars computer network brought to you by milk thistle extract.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

32 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

how does he monetize Infowars?  Will losing FB and others hurt the $? 

The impact is going to be huge.  YouTube, FB, etc. can be on par with Google as far as people finding and consuming your content and generating advertising. 

And he will have to pony up quite a bit out-of-pocket if he wants to push a lot of streaming video. 

He will probably have to lay some folks off.

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

"conservative news outlet"

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/alex-joness-attorneys-defamation-suit-argue-no-reasonable-person-believe-says/

His defense, meanwhile, argues that while Jones says that Cooper and De La Rosa faked the interview, and provides evidence for that claim that draws upon Jones’s own authority with video production, Jones didn’t intend to speak factually—and, in fact, no reasonable person would expect that Jones spoke factually on his show.

I repeat, "conservative news outlet."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Delicious 

I gotta say.....my inner raging nutbar (and he's a hale and hearty fellow) kinda grinned with that, saying "yell louder!"  That was cool.

And....in a written statement, filed by his legally-designated agents, under penalty of sanction:

“No reasonable reader or listener would interpret Mr. Jones’ statements regarding the possibility of a ‘blue-screen’ being used as a verifiably false statement of fact, and even if it is verifiable as false, the entire context in which it was made discloses that the statements are mere opinions ‘masquerading as a fact.’”

He's just a raging yakker, not a news outlet in any way, shape, or form.  This is what "conservative news outlets" that are being banned are pissed about.  It's not the subject matter you're posting that is getting you banned -- it's that it's just spewed bullshit, masquerading as news.  Label it clearly as "parody," or "utter bullshit," and I suspect you won't violate the TOS of the platforms you're posting on.

Go back into your fucking holes, trolls.