Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

Went and watched Owens tonight. Dude is going to be good. Smooth runner and made some nice cuts up field and finished the run strong.  Broke one for about 50 where he shrugged off a tackle and ran away from everyone but got called back. Wharton’s new stadium is seriously lacking in parking spots. 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Texas Recruiting 2023: Herma-herma-herma...herma-hermeleonnnn   And a hearty Go Fuck Yourself for that one. 

Texas Recruiting 2023: Hermpire Strikes Back

Texas Recruiting 2023: Rocking You Like a Hermacane

Texas Recruiting 2023: The Mighty Hermaphrodite

I don't know, we've got a lot of time. Lot to work with here. 

Yeah, I agree, there's no rush. Except the rush to dismiss anything Boy George adjacent. 

I'm going to vote against hermaphrodite...

In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has complete or partial reproductive organs and produces gametes normally associated with both male and female sexes. Many taxonomic groups of animals do not have separate sexes.

15 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

One of the future Aggy threads should be named "Fatties seeking Natties"

This is pretty fucking great.

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, I agree, there's no rush. Except the rush to dismiss anything Boy George adjacent. 

How could you take any of those seriously? I thought I was clearly being absurd.

33 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Texas Recruiting 2023: Oh, The Hermanity

I still think this one is solid.

1 minute ago, futureman said:

george michael is not boy george. 

Just now, futureman said:

also, last christmas is an abomination. 

You really are an insipid dipshit. You are like the HR manager of this site. Humorless, overly opinionated, tone deaf, unintelligent, and always getting in the fucking way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, futureman said:

lulz.  blow me you slow fuck.

Yeah, I don't know if you're actually hitbyatrain from Shaggy or not, but you certainly match up with him in every incompetent way as a poster. If you got hit by a train or went to prison, or if they just stopped letting you use your computer in the lower levels of HR purgatory at your office, we would be better off as a board and you'd be forgotten within an hour of not threadshitting across the site. Same for that other dipshit on the prior site. It's uncanny, really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, I don't know if you're actually hitbyatrain from Shaggy or not, but you certainly match up with him in every incompetent way as a poster. If you got hit by a train or went to prison, or if they just stopped letting you use your computer in the lower levels of HR purgatory at your office, we would be better off as a board and you'd be forgotten within an hour of not threadshitting across the site. Same for that other dipshit on the prior site. It's uncanny, really.

is that it?

Just now, closetojumping said:

Let's see, I've compared you to the worst kind of employee, compared you to one of the worst posters ever, and said the board would be better off if a bus ran you over. I feel like that's a pretty good start. 

if I gave you a 10 yard headstart I’d still beat you to the endzone you fat worthless dipshit. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Fair. I don’t know why he wasn’t on ignore before. I asked myself that after his last weak response and realized, yeah, it was ignore time. 

I don’t have anybody on ignore. I like taking in all the dumbassness of the board. 

much like South Austin’s mom likes taking in all the............. well you get the idea 

• Like 2

• Machinator changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars