Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 hour ago, Longhorn94 said:

2023 LT QB Bo Edmundson is one to watch. He has stepped in for sr QB and the offense has not missed a beat. He might turn out to be one of the better LT QBs when its all said and done.

https://twitter.com/BoEdmundson

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5370485/Bo-Edmundson

Looks like he can spin it. How's the athleticism?

29 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Looks like he can spin it. How's the athleticism?

Not Hudson Card level but above average for a QB. I coached the kid for a few years in baseball. He played SS and pitched. He will be more of a Pro QB than a DT. 6'3+ rn but will probably grow to 6'4 -5. Good kid who works hard and leads by example. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Pretty sure I remember someone saying his uncle runs that account or something. All the markings of a fun, clean recruitment.

His father runs it. His father also wants him to stay in state, preferably at TCU last I heard. LSU is his dream school and he really likes a&m too. Only way I see us landing him is having a great 2021 season and landing Ewers/Manning. 

14 minutes ago, OU Still Sucks said:

His father runs it. His father also wants him to stay in state, preferably at TCU last I heard. LSU is his dream school and he really likes a&m too. Only way I see us landing him is having a great 2021 season and landing Ewers/Manning. 

Y’all will be landing neither

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This thread title needs an enhancement. All Bags, No Brakes is just sitting there waiting to be taken. 

I plan on launching a 2024 thread with the tag line “Show Me Your Cause” or “Martinis, They’re What’s For Breakfast” soon. 

There's lots of options, depending on how the rest of the staff plays out.

"Sark Attack 2023 - We're gonna need a bigger bag"

If we get Banks, all kinds of things are on the table - "Pole Position",  "Bags 'N Hoes"

If Muschamp returns - "Boom I got your boyfriend".... 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:41 PM, closetojumping said:

This thread title needs an enhancement. All Bags, No Brakes is just sitting there waiting to be taken. 

I plan on launching a 2024 thread with the tag line “Show Me Your Cause” or “Martinis, They’re What’s For Breakfast” soon. 

I think you nailed on the coaching search thread -- Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys and 5-Stars

• Hook 'Em 3

• Machinator changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars