Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

27 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

@immamac i think the last few days warrants a thread name update and since the "machine" is still out pouting somewhere how about a little assistance.  I trust in your creative genius...i think.

He's just going to name it after the McRib he ate 5 minutes ago.

12 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Gerry just put in a CB/RPM for Derion Gullette to Texas at 75%

I’m not sure I’d watched Gullette’s tape before, as you might expect at Marlin, man against boys, he just destroys those kids. As reported last week by David Smoak in Waco, then mentioned by Gerry Hamilton the other day in a video with Burton, Gullette will apparently have to miss his senior season due to a knee injury (GH said he was hurt in a pickup basketball game). Knees can be fixed really well these days, so let’s hope he’s ok and picks the good guys. Don’t know if Hudl can be embedded:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14483663/61d0e23896778a0ac0807c36

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’m not sure I’d watched Gullette’s tape before, as you might expect at Marlin, man against boys, he just destroys those kids. As reported last week by David Smoak in Waco, then mentioned by Gerry Hamilton the other day in a video with Burton, Gullette will apparently have to miss his senior season due to a knee injury (GH said he was hurt in a pickup basketball game). Knees can be fixed really well these days, so let’s hope he’s ok and picks the good guys. Don’t know if Hudl can be embedded:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14483663/61d0e23896778a0ac0807c36

Quite a range of rankings/ratings for Gullette.  On3 has him at #54 overall ... wow.

image.thumb.png.e014cce7be9eb7011e7186f8d96b5da5.png

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, D3zii said:

So Nahlin is saying we’re on commitment watch?? But Roach said no? 

Every uncommitted player is on commitment watch. So that’s an easy one to say. I would be surprised to see a commitment because Cook doesn’t seem like the kind of recruit that wants to be a follower. He wants the spotlight and that means some separation between he and Manning. I would suspect a top 3. But it would be nice if it wasn’t. 

26 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Quite a range of rankings/ratings for Gullette.  On3 has him at #54 overall ... wow.

image.thumb.png.e014cce7be9eb7011e7186f8d96b5da5.png

He just tore up his knee and is going to miss his senior year. His rankings will likely drop I’m guessing. 

• Rage+1 2

He just tore up his knee and is going to miss his senior year. His rankings will likely drop I’m guessing. 
Hudson said Fanatic Perspectives channel that he's healing faster than they expected and will probably play this year.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1